connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #1  

Belews Creek

Tractor
Kubota 3301
Anyone know of some type of alignment idea to connect implement to the front end when you can't see the quick hitch

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #3  
I can see the corners of my ssqa, but I can also just line up the center of the hood to the implement and get close enough.
I also have front and rear cameras on a 7" screen that I could use if I needed to.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #4  
On my Massey 20C I have to set my head on the window to see the edge of the quick attach. On the Kubota M105 I ran you could see the quick attach if you leaned way over. On a 3301 you should be able to see the top edge of the quick attach if you lean side to side.

Here are the steps I follow.
  • Angle the Quick Attach forward so it leans forward more than the attachment.
  • I choose the lower side of the attachment (my attachments are set on the ground and are not even).
  • Line up the outer edge of quick attach (SSQA) with the outer edge of the attachment.
  • Get the SSQA under the lip on one side, with the top of the SSQA touching the attachment but do not lift up.
  • Look at opposite side and make sure the top of the quick attach is touching the back of the attachment. If it is not go forward very slowly until it does. The attachment will slide until it aligns with the SSQA.
  • Lift up slowly make sure both side of the SSQA are evenly seated on the attachment.
  • Curl attachment back give it a quick rattle to settle it in then lower it leaving it 1' above ground.
  • Get out and lower ssqa handles.
I do not strive to get perfect space between the edges of the implements SSQA plate. Practice makes perfect. I was lucky to learn on a skidsteer with great visibility.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #5  
ya, i see mine thru lower cab window. i just come in straight and catch edge. never had given it much thought.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #7  
Booster seat?

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #8  
Similar tread here that touched on this issue ….might give you some ideas..

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #9  
Blind spot mirrors could be the low tech option.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #10