connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #41  
I'd think it'd be much simpler to put a toggle or rocker switch under or near the seat.

Yes, you'd have to remember to turn it on and off, but that can't be too hard.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #42  
I'd think it'd be much simpler to put a toggle or rocker switch under or near the seat.

Yes, you'd have to remember to turn it on and off, but that can't be too hard.
Or you could get fancy and using a one shot relay with a push button. Once activated good until shutdown, then it is also off till the next activation.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #43  
I think you are over thinking this.
I'm not saying that you should disable safety equipment.
But I have disabled the seat nanny on my lawnmowers and tractors for the past 30 yrs.
I have never been bounced out of the seat. I watch where I'm going and wear the seatbelt in dangerous situations.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #44  
I've owned 2 compact tractors over the years and neither ever had a seat switch on them

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #45  
   / connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #46  
I think you are over thinking this.
I'm not saying that you should disable safety equipment.
But I have disabled the seat nanny on my lawnmowers and tractors for the past 30 yrs.
I have never been bounced out of the seat. I watch where I'm going and wear the seatbelt in dangerous situations.
I have also disabled them in the past, but they wouldn’t be a requirement if there were not some legitimate reason for them. Since others sometimes use my tractor, probably better to not defeat it for all situations, than accept liability for doing so.

Plus, I think the momentary, or even LouNY’s one-shot solutions are both too easy to really make me want to consider defeating it completely. Maybe if it were the only practical option, then I’d just defeat it, but I don’t think that’s the case, here.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #47  
Almost forgot (that's how often I use it) but on the little BX25 I have to perform a bit of a balancing act when moving it a short distance, which with the tiny backhoe is often.

On that one the seat isn't exactly quick and easy to turn around, so I leave it facing backwards, then push down on the two safety switches with one hand, stand on one leg and operate the fwd/rev pedal with the other and steer with one hand.

It can be quite sketchy at times so it'd probably be safer to bypass the switches. One of these days.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #48  
No suggestion ATM. Wanting the same, along w/EBrake light, buzzer, something.

I like the seat switch, most of the time. Clutch switch, not so much, yet.

/ connecting front loader with quick hitch when you cannot see the equipment #49  
Oh, almost forgot to come back here and update. @kennyd at boltonhooks.com has a mod which adds a third button to the 2-button 3rd function thumb control on the loader joystick. Perfect, as my hand is already on that joystick when wanting to stand to see the loader forks or JDQA pins. I have to check some things on my tractor, when I get a chance, but I anticipate that wiring this in parallel with the seat switch will give me a thumb-actuated momentary bypass for the seat switch.