Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #32  
Craig's list is a good place to sell and find stuff, just trust but verify.

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #33  
I don't know if you talked to some at the dealership or a other source. My next door neighbor makes his living doing nothing but tractor reapairs and replacement. I see the wholesale tire guy pass by all the time. Maybe you could find someone such as my nieghbor for a better price on tire replacement and labor. He advertises thru local community news papers

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #34  
Nice tractor. I missed the earlier post. Have fun!

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #35  
Great looking newer tractor.

Cabs in the heat are brutal without A/C.

The higher cab lights are fantastic, I have the same on my cab and them puppies light up the front and rear like day light. So much better than just hood lights.

All in all I think that's a considerable upgrade from what you had.

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense
My L3010 sold yesterday for $10k cash. $2,500 more than the dealer offered for trade in.

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #37  
Careful honest sellers and buyers on Craig's list work out well for all

/ Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense
   / Considering upgrading tractor, need input on price and if it makes sense #39  
Little late - congrats on the sale.