Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #51  
Now that MChalkley has won this prestigious award, what does he get?

A new Title... an all-expense paid trip to see Punxsutawney Phil in February... the suspense is killing me. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Should we have suggestions for the New Title? /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Let your imagination go wild.....

Terry

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #52  
So? Hummmm. How do we know this is you?????????

LOOK THERES A CAT!!!

OK, just checking

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #53  
<font color=blue>click Posts twice it will sort it by number of posts</font color=blue>

Well... of course, I knew that, Mark. Sort of.
crazy.gif

Okay -- I totally forgot about the User List. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Bird -

That picture explains everything. I knew that was too much knowledge and good advice to be coming from just one person. Buster looks like the one who has all the experience with digging and scratching the dirt. Bet he's got pretty good traction all by himself, too. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #54  
<font color=blue>So? Hummmm. How do we know this is you?????????</font color=blue>

Oh, that's simple. If there's an error in the message, you'll know it was Buster. He doesn't know nearly as much about tractors as he thinks he does.

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #55  
Bird,
Now you have to tell us which posts are Busters because soom of them are pretty intelligent answers. And I want to be able to give Buster credit, where credit is due/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif.

Randy

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #56  
Heck no, Randy, I'm not going to tell you which ones are Buster's. If it's right, I'll take credit for it.

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #57  
Great picture. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
They say pets become like there owners. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Okay..two phones /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gifcould one phone be the TBN hot line./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #58  
<font color=blue>two phones</font color=blue>

The one on the right's for talking and the one on the left's for my Internet line, but I put a telephone instrument on that line, too, in case I need it, since my wife keeps that other one busy so much of the time./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?
<font color=blue>...the TBN hot line...</font color=blue>

Ok Muhammad... fess up... show us "that TBN Hot Line..." /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?
<font color=blue>…it got pretty intense in here right around 12:58AM EST...</font color=blue>

<font color=orange>… Jan 17, 12:34pm EST…</font color=orange>

Al… you are a pretty good predictor…, and you jumped right in {1st post to thread} with no hesitation with that date and time… /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif {twelve hour leeway ain't bad folks...}

Reminds me, when our helo outfit picked up the Apollo 14 Astronauts… we were only about 1 mile away from actual splashdown… somewhere in the vast southwestern Pacific ocean… (now…that’s accuracy… if I do say so myself…) /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG