Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #61  
Well, I wonder how many John Miller III has actually posted -- between his registered account, and the unregistered postings.

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?
Hi Mark,

I'm so glad the 100,000th post was tractor related.../w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

I mean, I was almost having nightmares... it could have been ...Does your pets' breath gag a maggot???... {sorry DrDan...no offense intended...} /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

P.S. Mark... I'm so happy for ya for being the "one"... you and Bird and a few others have been here on TBN since God was a kid... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #63  
John,

I have discussed this with Mchalkley and this was clearly a "typo" it should have been AM verus PM. The "A" and "P" are typed with the same finger, just on a different hand/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif The margin was 24 minutes./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Even a blind Hog will find an acorn from time to time.

Al

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #64  
John - Thanks! Awfully kind of you. I told Al (Twinkle_Toes) that I wouldn't have missed being around for #100,000 even if I'd had to stay up until 3 AM! Of course, I'm also one of those who considers it a big event when an odometer trips another 100k... In fact, a friend of mine has an Isuzu diesel car that's going to be turning 500k before long - we're going to make sure it's on a side-trip to the store or something just so I can be there... (Just for the record, I don't seek out folks whose vehicles are turning 100k milestones - this is a bit of a special case - there's a bit of history involved. I'm strange, but not that strange. Well, ok, I am that strange, but I show it in other ways...)

P.S. Al is right about the typo thing. We've been conversing about electronic circuits (well, actually, he's been explaining - I've been listening) via private messages for a while now, and he hits left-little-finger keys when he means right-little-finger ones all the time. I think he won the bet. Question is, what did he win? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #65  
Mark
Al won the same thing that you did for being the poster of the 100,000 message. Congratulation to the both of you. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif/w3tcompact/icons/king.gif/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #66  
Ron - Oh, OK, that clears it right up. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif (Thanks!)