Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #41  
<font color=blue>Not being the competitive type, I just sat back and watched the fun. Can't believe you east coasters stayed up so late for this.</font color=blue>

OK - I'll admit, I have a competitive streak - but staying up last night was more for fun! The only downside to having a site as great as TBN is that it is getting so easy to fall behind on what's happening! Had a great time catching up on what I had missed in the last couple of months and replying to a few posts to help the numbers notch up in the process!

Regards to Mr Chalkley for getting the post in. I hereby suggest that the competition to get in the post at each 100,000 interval should be known as the 'Chalkley Cup' /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Patrick

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #42  
<font color=blue>who are the other 3? </font color=blue>

Okay, this is purely unofficial 'cuz I just peeked at a few profiles, but the numbers I came up with last night were:

Harv - 2,084

MChalkley - 2,634

Muhammad - 2,757

Thomas - 2,864

Bird - <font color=red>6,722</font color=red> !!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #43  
Now we know the real reason Bird is selling his place is so he can concentrate on reaching that 10k post mark. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #44  
Yes, Muhammad too.

So there it is.

Bird, Thomas, Muhammad, MChalkley, and Harv.

Also I see that veteran member cowboydoc has a total of 1887 posts too. Which would bump Gordon down to 7th place (sorry Gordon /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif) and then it looks like wen @ 1474 and glennmac @ 1287 for 8 and 9.

To complete a top 10 list who would be #10? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

DFB

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #45  
Whoops, some more searching shows GlueGuy @ 1360 and scruffy @ 1343. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

DFB

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #46  
<font color=blue>Bird is selling his place </font color=blue>

One of the downsides to the popularity of this site is not being able to keep up. I try to read everything but where on earth did this newsflash come from?!?!

I guess I'm going to have to spend more time on the computer. Can someone talk to my bosses (work and home) /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #47  
Richard, that's what happens when your job plays out. When my brother got out of the tool distribution business, that killed my air tool repair business/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif, cut my income, made for more spare time, etc./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #48  
Geeze you think I was addicted to TBN or something. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gifGuess I'll go and get a cup of coffee and check back in several of hours /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gifnow we know thats not going to happen. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #49  
Harv,
If you go to the User List near the top of the page then click Posts twice it will sort it by number of posts from the most to zero. Saves a little time from checking profiles. Of course then you don't get all of the other interesting information.

Later
Mark

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #50  
Thomas, your cat got me to thinking. I knew I couldn't have posted over 6,000 messages. Buster's been using my name.

Attachments

• 6-101136-CaughtBuster.JPG
    6-101136-CaughtBuster.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 52