Correct engine idle speed during warm up??

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #61  
Pssst. Punctuation marks belong inside quotation marks.

:D

Not always... I just can't remember the rules off the top of my head.

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #63  
Pssst. Punctuation marks belong inside quotation marks.

:D

I know, and I still make that mistake frequently....Sister Giles would be terribly upset with me!

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #64  
Is this a forum for tractor owners or one for spinster school teachers and retired nuns?

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #65  
I know, and I still make that mistake frequently....Sister Giles would be terribly upset with me!

I've read enough of your posts to know that your correction was in good humor, and I hope mine didn't come across as nasty, either. I just wanted in on the fun!

Is this a forum for tractor owners or one for spinster school teachers and retired nuns?

I think this is what you're looking for... www.hotschoolteachersandnuns.com

:)

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #66  

Little bit of both, I think!

Boy, that was some sticky snow this morning!!! How'd you make out? That repair hold up on your plow?
Looks like some pretty significant snow this coming Thursday and Friday...total (over both days) should be in the 20 inch range.

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #67  
The teachers are welcome as long as they stick to the punctures in their tractor tires and leave our punctuation and hunt and peck typing be.
Yah very sticky snow. I took one of the wings off the plow and oiled the blade with veggie oil to get it to roll off the end. I opened it up last night and have it all cleaned up now. The repair is holding up so far but I need to get the welder plugged in and ready. Off to Welch's for 8 gauge wire and a dryer plug outlet.

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #68  
To join in on the fun picking on peoples' spellink and all. It isn't knit picking unless you are picking on someones knit sweater. It is NIT picking without the caps. lol

/ Correct engine idle speed during warm up?? #69  
To join in on the fun picking on peoples' spellink and all. It isn't knit picking unless you are picking on someones knit sweater. It is NIT picking without the caps. lol

What a lousy thing to say.;)