Cutting trails on a slope

/ Cutting trails on a slope #41  
Income is the only thing around here that is fixed.

:)

Bruce

PS: the dog and cat said that is not entirely true.

/ Cutting trails on a slope
Not picking on you, Bravo, but where does this come from?
Fixed at $100/year, $1M/year, $1B/year?

Who's income isn't fixed? If mine weren't, it'd be cranked to 11!!
Even if you're hourly (I'm salaried), there'd likely be a max hours/week you are allowed to work.

Just ranting. Nevermind.... :D

Mine is fixed as in, I only get a raise when Congress passes it. I'm a Disabled Veteran who is working on making my own homestead, thus I don't work for anyone but myself. I've had 5 jobs since I left the Army and all of them just ended poorly. I have a serious dislike for the general public especially those arrogant disrespectful kids that somehow keep their teeth in their mouths when back talking and being brats in public.

My mouth is not as quiet as it use to be when faced with wrongs from people that should know better but don't because they are being spoiled with this "Everyone is a winner" Crap. Life isn't fair and not everyone can be a winner.

Rant over.

Trails will be started soon and I will post pictures of the area I want to start in soon. Might even do a video a a walk through and see how it turns out.

/ Cutting trails on a slope #43  
I have a serious dislike for the general public especially those arrogant disrespectful kids that somehow keep their teeth in their mouths when back talking and being brats in public.

I hear ya there but don't forget the elders that complain about the demise of society but are the first ones themselves to be ignorant and rude to everyone ;)

/ Cutting trails on a slope #44  
I hear ya there but don't forget the elders that complain about the demise of society but are the first ones themselves to be ignorant and rude to everyone ;)

Also, your parents complained about you guys (your generation) too.
As such, I get to complain about my kid's generation one day.