Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #11  
   / Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed
I have been watching a excursion with a cummins on ebay. You made me drooll looking at your new purchase best of both worlds. I would take that truck over any of the new electric high dollar junk at dealers now days.

I dont know if this is allowed but When I was searching Craigslist for mine I stumbled upon this one:
Ford cummins excursion
could be the same one your looking at for all I know.

And as always right when you buy something, something just as good or better pops up:
1978 Ford F250 Crewcab 5.9 Cummins Auto Trans Diesel
Automatic but still its got the crew cab and the cummins working in its favor.

It would be even dreamier if that was a dumping flatbed. :D

Bruce

Well I haven't found that feature yet if it is there :laughing:

-Mills

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #13  
IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

These are the 19.5 that come on the bread truck got them @ a junk yard all you would have to do is have a machine shop open up the center to the correct hub they where cheap $150 and it was $120 to open up the centers, I was running 245-70-19.5 all the way around

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed
IMAG0220.jpg

These are the 19.5 that come on the bread truck got them @ a junk yard all you would have to do is have a machine shop open up the center to the correct hub they where cheap $150 and it was $120 to open up the centers, I was running 245-70-19.5 all the way around

Davestc29 you couldn't possibly tell me where this magical junkyard might be then would you, and do you think they would have some more?

Because right now you've got my hopes up for a smoking deal like that. :drool:

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #15  
opa-locka Florida, which is pretty much Miami, I did buy all 6 tires new which wasn't cheap I had bridgestone traction tires in the rear and michelens up front the whole package came out to $1800 when it was all said and done

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #16  
tires actually still look good, unless it's just a missleading pic.

ditto on no rust.

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #18  
Congrats I'm confused I didn't think FORD used Cummins engines?
Fairly Clean What did you pay and where did you get it (state)?

It must be a cummins swap. Even in 94 Dodge was using cummins while ford was using international (powerstroke or power joke as some call it).

Good luck with the truck! would love to see some video if you get a chance:thumbsup:

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #19  
Nice find! That would be a sweet ride for everyday towing.

My '99 Super Duty tow rig has 285K on it right now. I've been thinking about a Cummins / 6 spd. swap for quite awhile.

A guy pulled into the parking lot at an ice cream shop the other night with a Cummins powered Riviera! Sure got my attention!

/ Daily Driver 1994 F-350 4x4 Cummins Powered Flatbed #20  
i will say.. had I not found the right 7.3psd.. that a dodge with a 5.9 was my very next choice...