Dealer prep oopsies

/ Dealer prep oopsies #61  
Wish I could speak intelligently as to what exactly went wrong. All I know is the tractor started gushing out oil and I immediately stopped it and had them come get it and fix it. They were honest and told me the prep was done wrong in several different ways. They had a seasoned worker go over it well to make sure it was right. They told me line were not installed properly. I am of the mindset that this is not something that should ever happen on a 50k plus machine. I understand machines have problems and can roll with the punches, but sloppy careless prepping of machines is completely unacceptable. I try hard in everything I do in the world to not have oopsies of any kind.

/ Dealer prep oopsies #62  
Wish I could speak intelligently as to what exactly went wrong. All I know is the tractor started gushing out oil and I immediately stopped it and had them come get it and fix it. They were honest and told me the prep was done wrong in several different ways. They had a seasoned worker go over it well to make sure it was right. They told me line were not installed properly. I am of the mindset that this is not something that should ever happen on a 50k plus machine. I understand machines have problems and can roll with the punches, but sloppy careless prepping of machines is completely unacceptable. I try hard in everything I do in the world to not have oopsies of any kind.

^absolutely right that should never happen. Unfortunately our society has lost a great level of skill and craftsmanship and we're super soft as people. We've gotten very fat and happy over the last decades.