Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what?

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #41  
You must not have read the post in detail. Proper planning on my part WAS my first priority, and NO I don't think I was the only one effected. When a man gives you his word and assures you that the install is easy and only takes a few hours, then reassures you it will be done by days end....why wouldn't you trust in that somewhat? Im not naive and I bought my tractor in 2011 from this dealership, so Im not quite sure where you get off thinking I was expecting others to "jump through hoops". Im a business man and the reason I have so much business and am doing well is because Im a man of my word. I call back, tell the truth and do quality work and that is why I don't understand another (bigger) business acting as if this relatively small purchase isn't important after all the conversations I had with the staff. If that's poor planning on my part Id like you to explain how you figure that. Sounds like you work for this company???

I don’t work for that company. I take ownership of my problems and figure out what I need to do to correct my situation. Blaming others is not taking ownership.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #42  
I don’t work for that company. I take ownership of my problems and figure out what I need to do to correct my situation. Blaming others is not taking ownership.

Maybe he should have planned better than a day ahead but I don’t see him blaming others for something that wasn’t their fault.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #43  
I have a black EA grapple on my orange Kioti...oh the shame :) My area has an RV dealer with 3 locations within a 60 mile radius. I bought a camper from them years ago and he really wanted to beat me up on my trade. Before I got off the lot he offered 1000$ more so we had a deal. I was actually dealing with the dealership owner too. A few years later I decided to trade and it was like I had been black listed. Run around on the phone, no returned phone call or emails and from all three locations. Two years ago I found a Jayco I liked and drove over 120 miles because I will never deal with them again.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what?

Im not going to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed man DuckSlayer. Again, read the post in detail and if you don't understand it I will be glad to try and explain the circumstances to you, however Im not "blaming others" for anything without justification which you would have seen had you read the post. Its almost like youre "trolling" on this thread now.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what?
Thank you 4570Man!

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #46  
I just love when people who have very little to do, point the finger at busy people for lack of being able to plan. Some people on here, really do seem to have a lot of spare time. Makes you wonder if some aren't actually in prison or something.

I have observed for a long time, here anyway, that half the people aren't doing much of anything and the other half are just going crazy.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #47  
Which half are you in?

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #48  
I seem to oscillate back and forth. But less and less professional stuff all the time and more personal projects. If I don't get on them now, I never will!

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #49  
My Father was in the ****** Youth! Machines were apparently worth more than lives at one time.

Uh yea...cough cough...apparently so at least in some circles?

My 2010 L3700 is two different colors. The bits that came from Japan are one, the loader frame and bucket another shade of Orange.

I had a machine and welding business for a number of years. I can still recall the customers that blew up over schedule issues. My advice to them was, "take a deep breath", same advice I'd offer the OP. Not that I am handing out an award to the grapple installer but it seems that contractors willing to work with a supplier are contractors willing to work with a customer and are more successful as the result. The one job the OP had to hand off is just how it goes sometimes. To expect everything to go your way every time is not realistic and losing it when it doesn't is never a good thing.

I've lived in the islands now for decades and around here there is a saying, "Soon Come" and Mañana doesn't mean tomorrow it means another day.

/ Dealership customer service....Am I just an ***, or what? #50  
So here's the deal...?As most of you know a few years ago I decided to start a business with my Kubota L3200. Its been going great and I have had the need to add attachments as a result of the high demand of work. 2 weeks ago I took the plunge and ordered a Grapple and a new (slightly larger) loader bucket. Of course this meant I had to have the 3rd function installed as well as the quick-attach for the l525 loader. Anyway, I started my search for this upgrade at Talladega tractor who usually gives me A+ service. They were quick to give me a quote ($3,900) for all of the above. Problem was, they only offered a black colored Land Pride Grapple with a single hydraulic. After searching around a found that a dealership in Oxford, Alabama (Beshears Tractor) had a J-Bar Grappel (Orange with dual hydraulics) and a more aggressive set up and the entire cost for all of the above was $3700. I jumped on this price and Grapple and placed the order making certain I got one of the orange ones (to match the tractor of course!). Now here is where I lost my temper: 1st of all, I was told that the Grapple had to be ordered and would be in the next day. I was told I would be given a call when it came in, but 3 days later....still no call, so I called them. I was informed that the entire computer system of Kubota Corp. was down nationwide, thus stalling all orders. The salesman insured me that he would call me the next day with a timeframe of when it would come in. Again, no phone call and 2 days later, I called them and they didn't know when it would be shipped. I explained that I had a business to run and needed this attachment for an upcoming job, and would like to know something soon or I would have to go elsewhere. I was told again that I would be called the next day with a definite date. During the next few days I had a family emergency come up and I was forced to spend several days at the hospital with family, however I had my phone the entire time and NEVER got a call. After taking care of the emergency (3 days later) I decided to call the dealer again. I was told I would get a call that same day after they figured out when the Grapple would be shipped. AGAIN I ended up calling them and I wasn't happy about it. I was finally informed that I could bring my tractor in on Monday (05/06/19) and the Grapple and parts would be installed that day. I bit my tongue and went ahead and took my tractor in and I was told that the job would be complete in a few hours and I would get a call when it was done to come pick it up. I emphasized that I had a job on Tuesday morning and I would definitely need the tractor back. I was ensured it would be done and ready. By the end of the day (4:30pm) I still had not been called. The dealership closes at 5:00, and in a panic (because I had a job to do the following morning) I called and kept getting sent to my salesmans voicemail. On the 4th call, I finally got a secretary and demanded that I be transferred to someone who could tell me where my tractor was and why I hadn't been called. I got a service guy that said they didn't have time today, so it would probably be tomorrow. I LOST MY TOP!!! Knowing they were closing and I wouldn't be able to make money the following morning I told them that if they couldn't get the job done by early morning, I would be picking my tractor up and they could cancel and refund my order / money. After being placed on hold for a few minutes, I was told that one of the mechanics was going to stay late to finish the job and I could get the tractor in the morning. Feeling like I was in a No-win situation I told them that I would agree to that, however it needed to be done early so I could get on my jobsite. I also voiced my displeasure about never being called or updated. The following morning I was called by the salesman and told my tractor was ready for pickup. I immediately went to pick it up....racing the clock so I could get on the jobsite which was a job that HAD to be done by noon. I never made it and had to call another contractor to help me out - thus not making a single dime on the job. Here's why: When I arrived the Grapple was NOT the one I ordered. The controls were installed sloppily (yes I know that's probably because I blew up at them the day before). My chainsaw was missing and had to be found (it is normally in a holder on the side of the tractor but was removed for the 3rd function install). After getting all of this ridiculous mayhem sorted out and finally getting what I had ordered it was too late to do the job. I was furious!!! I made it clear I would never do business with them again. Anyone else ever have an experience like this? Are there more dealers out there that seem to look at you as a number and don't give a rip about what YOU want or need regardless of how much money you spend with them??? I may sound petty to some, but I cant stand it when a man tells me he will do something (like call) and then doesn't follow through. No, actually -It infuriates me. What do you guys think?
I had to look at your location to confirm that you are not near Hot Springs, Arkansas. Here and surrounding area, no one returns calls, dont stick to a schedule and dont haggle on pricing. It is like they dont care if you buy or not. When I bought my LS, I priced all the brands. Kubota was too busy to talk to me, but I got his card. Called him for pricing on a 40-50 HP with cab with HVAC. Never got a call back. 3 days later called again, no time to work up and estimate. I still haven't received a call. My LS dealer delivered to my house the next day after signing the papers and he had to go to another dealer 70miles away to pick the tractor since he didn't have one in stock.