detent or float

/ detent or float #31  
Agree with what Fallon has said regarding the leaking valves on the 60 series factory TNT. My 2013 L4060 HSTC side link has leaked from day one. I have been in contact with Brian and have his quote to fix my problem by replacing the factory side link with one of Brians to include a check valve. Hope to place my order soon.

Brian is slow, but the quality is worth it. He'll let you know what his backlog wait time is though. I'll be ordering from him again if I ever need another set.

If you get a check valve on the cylinder, it fixes the issues with a leaky valve. But it also breaks float. No way in **** I'd even consider that with my toplink. Thinking about that for my sidelink & giving up fighting with Kubota on their leaky valve. Not there yet though.

/ detent or float #32  
Brian is slow, but the quality is worth it. He'll let you know what his backlog wait time is though. I'll be ordering from him again if I ever need another set.

If you get a check valve on the cylinder, it fixes the issues with a leaky valve. But it also breaks float. No way in **** I'd even consider that with my toplink. Thinking about that for my sidelink & giving up fighting with Kubota on their leaky valve. Not there yet though.

Just so people don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I work slow, it's that I have that many orders in line to be built. Being a one man operation, the ONLY way to be fair to everyone is to build per order date. I have had offers this month of $1000 :shocked:to put their $900 order first and another guy offered me $100 just to get moved up in line. The answer was no to both and always will be as long as I am a one man operation. ;)