Buying Advice Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #21  
Have to strongly disagree with that. Mahindras look cheaply built compared to LS. It's easy to see where Mahindra cut corners and where LS didn't. Park them side by side and you'll see the differences. And LS already has a very wide following.

Another great brand for the OP to consider is Kioti. I think Kioti also beats the socks off Mahindra in terms of quality.

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #22  
It will be interesting to see where the LS BRAND is after 20 years in the US.

I agree on suggesting the OP look at Kioti. A solid value for sure and a company with enough time in the US market that I think they are here to stay.

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #23  
It will be interesting to see where the LS BRAND is after 20 years in the US.

I agree on suggesting the OP look at Kioti. A solid value for sure and a company with enough time in the US market that I think they are here to stay.

I'll third that. If there is a Kioti dealer convenient, the CK2510 is more than equal to either of those

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #24  
Here's a good thread to peruse when considering Korean tractors: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ean-tractor-manufacturers-12.html#post3986454

When I was doing my tractor search, Mahindra was dead last. I just don't see any benefit they have over other brands.

Now Kubota is a different story, they are more expensive than the Korean brands, but they have a long established reputation and a strong dealer support network. It just depends on the dealer support in your area. I would certainly look into exploring whether you have LS and Kioti dealers in your area an adding them to your list to check out also. There's nothing wrong with giving every brand a thorough inspection.

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #25  
Here's a good thread to peruse when considering Korean tractors: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ean-tractor-manufacturers-12.html#post3986454

When I was doing my tractor search, Mahindra was dead last. I just don't see any benefit they have over other brands.

Now Kubota is a different story, they are more expensive than the Korean brands, but they have a long established reputation and a strong dealer support network. It just depends on the dealer support in your area. I would certainly look into exploring whether you have LS and Kioti dealers in your area an adding them to your list to check out also. There's nothing wrong with giving every brand a thorough inspection.

Source???WTH?

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #27  
Here's my two cents... I bought a 2008 Mahindra 2615 new and love it! No issues other than a dry socket on the spool valve. Fixed it myself in a couple of hours. My buddy bought one of the 2013 Max's, don't know the model right now but that thing has been in and out of the shop at least a half a dozen times for seals and hydraulic leaks.

Not bashing them, it's a powerful little fella, but he is trading it in for a 'bota.

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #28  
   / Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #29  
I don't think Kioti or LS will stand the test of time. Sure they might have a couple dealers per state for awhile, but most of the dealers seem to be guys that sell multiple tractor brands and change them often.
When the agreement fell apart between Bobcat and Kioti, I think that sealed their fate. I think it's best to stick with Kubota or John Deere for the dealer network if nothing else.
I don't doubt the quality of LS or Kioti, as the people who have them like them, but the 2 companies don't seem to be committed to building a REAL dealer network.

/ Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24 #30  
Its funny cause the JD group said the same thing about Kubota in the 80's.