Does a CAB hurt HP?

/ Does a CAB hurt HP? #22  
sounds good. overall weight? hp? may want to load rear tires esp w/cab
an image once it arrives is required. best regards

/ Does a CAB hurt HP?
sounds good. overall weight? hp? may want to load rear tires esp w/cab
an image once it arrives is required. best regards
Operating weight with rim guard is 6,570 and has the 48.3hp TYM/Kukje A2300N2 4cyl.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP? #25  
Operating weight with rim guard is 6,570 and has the 48.3hp TYM/Kukje A2300N2 4cyl.
That sounds light to me. You may want to weigh it yourself on an actual CAT scale once you get it.

Mine weighs 7100 lbs with a 6' box blade on the 3 pt hitch (my rear tires are also filled with Rim Guard). I believe your frame is larger than my 25 series.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP? #26  
We have one with a cab and one without. In the winter we can always bundle up and use the open station tractor. It may not be comfortable, but it's reasonable for a few hours.

The cab in wintertime is way nicer - as you would expect.

What I didn't expect was how necessary that AC is for the cab. In a small space with all that glass a person could roast. The AC is more of a necessity in the spring, summer, and fall than the heat is in the winter.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP? #27  
Even in the winter the AC helps control the moisture buildup in the cab and the condensation on the windows.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP?
What I didn't expect was how necessary that AC is for the cab. In a small space with all that glass a person could roast. The AC is more of a necessity in the spring, summer, and fall than the heat is in the winter.
This is one of the reasons I picked the T494 over the T474. The T494 has corner windows that open where you can keep the cab from heating up without the AC on a cooler day. My NX50 has this and I open those windows in the spring and fall.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP?
That sounds light to me. You may want to weigh it yourself on an actual CAT scale once you get it.

Mine weighs 7100 lbs with a 6' box blade on the 3 pt hitch (my rear tires are also filled with Rim Guard). I believe your frame is larger than my 25 series.
Not sure about the weight differences but for the T494 these are the spec numbers and the spec numbers are about equivalent to my Kioti NX5010 Cab.

/ Does a CAB hurt HP? #30  
I suppose if you live where heat/humidity are a problem. I have Eddie Bauer & Alpine Design for winter operations. Ice in my soda for summer operations. The Kubota M6040 is open station.

The tractor and I have an understanding. NO OPS when colder than -10F or hotter than +90F.

Being retired DOES have its benefits.