Dusty nose question?

/ Dusty nose question? #22  
I have no interest in Wolfsnout other than being extremely happy with how well it works, and how light and easy to breath through it is. Plus, it's washable, and you can wet it down to help cool your breathing in the hot times.

I was skeptical at first, but once I bought my first one I was sold. My first one is a year old and still going strong. None of the others in any of the links will do that, nor do any of them work any better.

/ Dusty nose question?
Cat,

All I can say is I'm smiling. In an air-conditioned lab, this would work fine. I have a hard time keeping my regular goggles fog free even without breathing into them and that is in 60-70 degree weather.

But I do appreciate your effort.

/ Dusty nose question? #24  
Thanks for the great vote of confidence RG1 ?

Our mask was originally designed for atv-offroad riding. Then when we came out with the All Sport version, lawn maintenance workers started climbing on board. They won't clog or fog you up. Simply the best way to go IMO.
landscaping_dust_mask-665x466.jpg
Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask

/ Dusty nose question? #25  
Thanks for the great vote of confidence RG1 ?

Our mask was originally designed for atv-offroad riding. Then when we came out with the All Sport version, lawn maintenance workers started climbing on board. They won't clog or fog you up. Simply the best way to go IMO.
View attachment 374115
Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask

If that was worded as a ? because of how I made my last statement, let me be clear. I have no interest meant I am not affiliated or financially invested in your company. I just know a good product when ii use one.:)

/ Dusty nose question? #26  
If that was worded as a ? because of how I made my last statement, let me be clear. I have no interest meant I am not affiliated or financially invested in your company. I just know a good product when I use one.:)
I hope so, I just ordered a blue one from the Website. :thumbsup:

/ Dusty nose question? #27  
I hope so, I just ordered a blue one from the Website. :thumbsup:

For guys like me who mow for a living, when the pollen is in season, fall leaves are coming down, or it gets dry out, the 'Snout is a real sinus saver!

/ Dusty nose question? #28  
There are days that I would like to have a dust mask but I think one of the requirements is I would need to be clean shaven, or nearly so. And that's not going to happen. My old mug hasn't felt a razor since 1976.

/ Dusty nose question? #29  
There are days that I would like to have a dust mask but I think one of the requirements is I would need to be clean shaven, or nearly so. And that's not going to happen. My old mug hasn't felt a razor since 1976.

There are a lot of us with full beards, goatees etc that wear the Wolfsnout with complete satisfaction.

/ Dusty nose question?
I am anxiously waiting for mine to arrive. The thought of being able to work in dusty surroundings without the past horrors is exciting. If the current ATV riders find these worthwhile I can't imagine they are not the bees knees. I'm also fully bearded. I'll report on my experience once I have a chance to try it out. But it won't be this Mother's Day weekend.

Make your wives and mothers happy this weekend. A happy wife/mother is a happy home. I am exceptionally lucky.