eHydro vs PowrReverser

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #31  
I know how the Ehydro operates, and I can see when hooking up to implements or finish grass mowing where it would be easier/smoother. I'm not saying it isn't good, just for the field work I do I only see disadvantages to it. Want cruise control I just set my hand throttle, yes it won't follow the load placed on the tractor but once I get my speed and gear range figured out it's a non issue.I don't know to me the reverser is so convenient, especially using the fel. I don't see any of the bigger tractors running hydros either, that I'm aware of. The OP needs to figure out his primary usage and go test drive them. Really only he can judge for himself.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #32  
It's really easier to use and when working the tractor you can better focus on the job at hand without concentrating as much on "gear jammin' and clutch slappin"!

"Swatting Flies and Stomping Rats"

I heard that expression in another thread, and it describes all the gear jamming to a T and I thought it was so funny I am still laughing.:laughing:

James K0UA

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #33  
I guess if I had to focus on gear jamming the hydro would be easier.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #34  
As for the original question for the 3320.. PowrReverser is mandatory if disking, plowing, or using a 1000 Lb box blade. If you will be Tilling, mowing, etc.. the eHydro is the way to go. My 2210 has eHydro, and my 3320 has PowrReverser. They are both good-easy to use transmissions.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #35  
For ground engagement, the PR cannot be beat. For surgery, go hydro. I have ran both (used to own a hydro) and I just bought a PR. Am very happy with it so far. Full syncho and the hyrdaulic reverser make it completely different than the old crash boxes.

Hyrdro is great but it is not everybody.