Ethanol Free Gas

/ Ethanol Free Gas
I'm beginning to question buying Ethanol Free gas for my truck. I'm now getting 16.5 mpg. I'm driving half a mile from my house, 20 miles on the Interstate, and then another couple of miles to the job every day. Very little town driving. My mileage seems to be steadily going back down after that spike of 17.5 when I drove to Dallas and back.

The math doesn't make sense to pay .60 cents a gallon more for it, just to get a couple miles per gallon more out of it. I'm going to fill up tomorrow and I'm going to go back to the cheap stuff.

I still think it's worth the extra money for my small engines, but not for my truck.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #132  
You don’t think that the midwestern corn lobby and their bought politicians have anything to do with this push for ethanol in gas?
Roger that ^.... it's been well covered, at least on TBN.....

Unfortunately, that's just a tiny part of what is going on, up here.....

Rgds, D.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #133  
Looks like you guys from Washington State won't have to worry about where to buy ethanol-free gas for your smaller engines...their use will be banned in 2 years.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #134  
Looks like you guys from Washington State won't have to worry about where to buy ethanol-free gas for your smaller engines...their use will be banned in 2 years.
This is why it's like I'm a broken record at times posting about things happening in California only to hear crazy things always happen in California... no worries here.

Time has proven what starts in California seldom stays in California.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #135  
They influence their fellow members.
Of course they do and Grassley reps Iowa, a corn producer. Manchin reps WVa., a coal producer.

I'm not nearly as concerned about Grassley as I am about Pelosi, Waters and SJL, etc representing BLM, Hamas and Soros.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #138  
   / Ethanol Free Gas #139  
It's very difficult to quantify, how much I wish you were wrong......

Your Classic Car Is One Authoritarian Politician Away From Being Seized - The Auto Wire

Rgds, D.
Seizure no but ban on over the road use quite possible...

Many times settled regulations are later revisited and this has occurred many times regarding vehicles and vehicle mandates...

Looks like that Packard Convertible from the 1930's is no longer coming my way...

England and continental Europe already going after "Old Timers"

On the other hand no one is regulating the bombs, rockets and sinkings plus radiation leaks around war zones... crazy that starting a two stroke would make me an outlaw...

/ Ethanol Free Gas #140  
Seizure no but ban on over the road use quite possible...

Many times settled regulations are later revisited and this has occurred many times regarding vehicles and vehicle mandates...

Looks like that Packard Convertible from the 1930's is no longer coming my way...

England and continental Europe already going after "Old Timers"

On the other hand no one is regulating the bombs, rockets and sinkings plus radiation leaks around war zones... crazy that starting a two stroke would make me an
Classic cars get driven so little. Why would there be a purpose to controlling their use?