Eureka Fluid Film

/ Eureka Fluid Film #11  
I have a dealer that sells it to a large trailer park in Georgia. They have pails of Fluid Film at the dog "poop stations". He tells me that the dog walkers dip their pooper scoopers in the Fluid Film before they scoop the poop and flick it into the woods. Nothing sticks to the scooper.

Many Veterinarians use Fluid Film as a treatment for ringworm in farm animals.
I once asked a Vet about this when he called our office, and he told me that ringworm is often caused by a lanolin deficiency. Since Fluid Film is lanolin based, and contains no solvents, he said it works well as a treatment, at a fraction of the cost of the pharmaceutical. I have no idea how this came about.

Interesting Bob, fortunately I have enough property that I don't feel the need to scoop poop. It was funny Sat after I got it. I immediately started walking around looking for things to use it on. One that has been a problem every Winter is the gooseneck hitch in the truck bed. When not using it I flip it ball side down because ball side up creates problems hauling stuff. then in the middle of Winter when I need to use the horse trailer I many times have a problem getting it unstuck. hoping this will help.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #12  
Interesting Bob, fortunately I have enough property that I don't feel the need to scoop poop. It was funny Sat after I got it. I immediately started walking around looking for things to use it on. One that has been a problem every Winter is the gooseneck hitch in the truck bed. When not using it I flip it ball side down because ball side up creates problems hauling stuff. then in the middle of Winter when I need to use the horse trailer I many times have a problem getting it unstuck. hoping this will help.

I use FF for just that thing and it works perfectly.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #17  
I have used the product for a while now.. It's not sold everywhere.. The only place I can find it here is at the JD dealer

/ Eureka Fluid Film #19  
I am a new user and just last weekend, opened my first can... I was wearing a new pair of leather gloves, which were exceedingly stiff... I discovered that a little FF made them soft and pliable... Probably not it's intended use but a pretty neat side affect. lol

/ Eureka Fluid Film #20  
I discovered that a little FF made them soft and pliable
Lanolin to the rescue, again!! ;)

Wow, this may turn into one of those threads like "How many uses are there for WD-40?". Next thing, somebody will say he used F-F on his lure and caught a 20# bass or something!! :D