Family Tradition

/ Family Tradition #101  
Did you offer the JD to your BIL first before you sold it?

When you go to the dealer look at his used stock. Tell your BIL you will help him pick out a tractor of his own because you arnt going to loan out the new one. Let him know its going to cost you a lot of money and the repairs if he ever broke it would be very expensive for him. To keep peace in the family you decided to not loan it out.

/ Family Tradition #102  
I have one family member that can borrow my tractor, everyone else gets to borrow me and my tractor.

/ Family Tradition #104  
My dad can use mine, cause Lord knows I've used and torn up enough of his stuff over the years. Anyone else, probably not.

/ Family Tradition #105  
Im old scrooge at 42. I wouldn't be letting that **** slide by. Im surprised your wife isn't on your side. Im not suggesting you pick a fight with her but if your **** is getting damaged and nobody cares but you. You need to take the key and the heck with hurt feelings. There are several hurt feelings reports on the web. You will be glad you took the key after a short time. Id probably let the one person use it who takes care of it. Refuels it. But thats it. Its time to stop enabling.

/ Family Tradition #106  
I don't think I have mentioned it recently. No such thing as Victims, only Volunteers.

/ Family Tradition #107  
I disagree, I think there were a whole lot of victims on 911

/ Family Tradition #108  
Well. People payed their taxes to a Government that has done many things that really pissed some people off. If you want to believe that version of events.

/ Family Tradition #109  
Im old scrooge at 42. I wouldn't be letting that **** slide by. Im surprised your wife isn't on your side. Im not suggesting you pick a fight with her but if your **** is getting damaged and nobody cares but you. You need to take the key and the heck with hurt feelings. There are several hurt feelings reports on the web. You will be glad you took the key after a short time. Id probably let the one person use it who takes care of it. Refuels it. But thats it. Its time to stop enabling.

Amen to that! Their hurt feelings could save you $$$ or a lawsuit if they or anyone else gets hurt (with or from any of your equipment). Lawyers can twist just about anything, so that it is your fault. Don't loan it.

/ Family Tradition #110  
Your bro's buddy has a right to be pissed, just so long as he's pissed off at the right dude: your bro.

+1 on that.

I am glad my older brothers have no clue how to start my tractor let alone use a log splitter but I am sure two of the three could figure it out given time but then again even if they did figure it out they would never try a stunt like that to start with.