Family Tradition

/ Family Tradition #111  
If you had ever met my wife, your total would still be 2 after you woke up (because you fell asleep). There is no such thing as 25 words or less with her.

I have never had the pleasure but she must be quite a woman... is a phrase I have heard one of my friends say often... ;-)

/ Family Tradition #112  
Family Tradition, 18 acres divided, living close, Shared Driveway, Brother, Nephews!
Any changes after all these years might be a disaster. Make SURE the wife is on board if you attempt a change.
Good Luck.

/ Family Tradition #113  
This happened to me today. I drove 45 minutes to get to my farm to find my brother using the front end loader on my tractor to load my log splitter into his friends truck. His friend wasn't too happy when I get on the tractor and unload the splitter explaining the splitter doesn't leave the farm without me. Friend gets all huffy, talking about how he drove 2 hours one way to pick the splitter up.
dude, I'd be kicking my brother's *** all the way back to wherever he lived.

Oh. yeah. I had an 80 plus ft 4ft wide stepped sidewalk put in by local guy. he asked once work started if he could use my tractor to carry cement to lower areas.. was all I could do to keep from laughing. No. sorry. so he and his helper wheelbarrowed it.... some folks