Firefox - quick reaction

/ Firefox - quick reaction #22  
I can get to the Extensions....there's no EIVIEW there.

/ Firefox - quick reaction #23  
I think PBurns had a little typo.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Check Here

IE View

GareyD

/ Firefox - quick reaction
I miss my iespell add-on for IE -- have you (or anyone) found a spell-check add-on for Firefox?

/ Firefox - quick reaction #25  
<font color="blue">I miss my iespell add-on for IE -- have you (or anyone) found a spell-check add-on for Firefox?</font>
That is one of the things that I hate the worst. I have been using Mozilla for about a month now and would also like to know what spell check to use on Mozilla. I really like iespell but can't get it to work on Mozilla.

/ Firefox - quick reaction #26  
<font color="blue">have you (or anyone) found a spell-check add-on for Firefox? </font>
Spellbound

/ Firefox - quick reaction #27  
There are two different downloads:

Mozilla Suite

and

FireFox 1.0

Could this be where all the confusion comes from /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ? G

/ Firefox - quick reaction
Mike, thanks. I think I installed it, now I'm checking to see if it works. I intenshunally misspelled a word.

Nope. The icon is in the toolbar, and it showed up as an active icon as soon as there was a text entry box on the screen, but when I clicked the icon, it said, "TypeError: dictList[0] has no properties." Then, it came up with a spell check pop-up, and said there were no errors. As far as I know, I installed both the extension and the dictionary.

Guess I'll fool with it later. That's one of the problems with this experimental stuff -- it takes too much time away from actually using the computer.. Back in my early guru days, while I was learning more about the early PCs than most other people knew (early '80's), I ate up this kind of thing. Then, I discovered that my friends were actually using their computers instead of fooling with them, and they were more successful than me.

/ Firefox - quick reaction #29  
OK..........been using Fire Fox for 24 hours. I've put it through it's paces and so far I have not needed any extensions or themes. It's worked flawlessly for me. Anyone considering it as an alternative to IE might want to take a second look, then download it.

/ Firefox - quick reaction #30  
Thanks, Mike. The spell check works great on my Mozilla.