First Job For New SCUT!

/ First Job For New SCUT! #11  
Congratulations on the new tractor...nice job...:)

/ First Job For New SCUT! #12  
Great job! It's amazing to see what the property really looks like after giving it a good cutting. My property looked the same way after being away in Iraq and not being able to do brush hogging and meadow up keep. Now that the wife and I have retired, we are in the process of building a home. Again, nice job.

/ First Job For New SCUT!
Great job! It's amazing to see what the property really looks like after giving it a good cutting. My property looked the same way after being away in Iraq and not being able to do brush hogging and meadow up keep. Now that the wife and I have retired, we are in the process of building a home. Again, nice job.

I'm guessing you were in the military...Congrats on you're retirement! Thanks for what you did. Spent a little time in Baghdad, myself.... :rolleyes:
Hope you get to enjoy lots of seat time fixing up your place!

/ First Job For New SCUT! #17  
Hey hey hey! Congrats and thanks for sharing. That buzz of working with the tractor won't wear off any time soon. I'm 6 months in now and still take every excuse I can to work.

The work you did really looks great too.

And, thank you for your service!

/ First Job For New SCUT! #18  
Congratulations, great job. Would almost have you buy an orange tractor!

/ First Job For New SCUT! #19  
Very nice, now you'll be wondering how you lived without the tractor.
Make sure you save work for another day:D

/ First Job For New SCUT! #20  
Your post reminds me of how much fun I had with my first tractor when I first got it. Wish I still got that excited about mowing now.
That's a nice machine and I'll bet you paid a bundle for it, you may not believe this now but soon your going to want a bigger one.
Have fun and be careful
RB