Fix front winch

/ Fix front winch
Thanks for the link, direct from China the cost is $500 US, I'm not sure that it's worth buying direct, unless buying a larger quantity!!!
Also after review all the comments the following model is probably a better fit: HWD8000.
HWD8--Runva Winch
It's faster (It had 2 speed) and less strong (between 2000lbs and 8000lbs). I have to check about pricing!

/ Fix front winch #12  
jcmaurice6
The easiest way to mount would be a quick attach plate with a 2" receiver tube. Then you would just mount the winch to a winch mount receiver plate that slides in.

/ Fix front winch #13  
Or maybe a pair of receivers, to spread the load on the bucket. It would be convenient to be able to remove it as well.

/ Fix front winch #14  
Personally, I don't think attaching this winch to a quick attach or anything that the loader arms would carry the load would be a good idea. The stress on the loader arms could be compromised, in my opinion. The frame would be the strongest point of attachment in my opinion.

/ Fix front winch #15  
$500, China....mmmm....then you'd have to add shipping, duty and taxes. I would go with Costco, I found a member and may just purchase this one. ( the first one you posted ). My plan is to add it to the dipper on my backhoe. I would be able to lower the boom or angle it accordingly. I use to own my own towing service company and I think this winch would just be perfect for my need's. Although I really don't know what that need is...lol, but if I ever need to call upon it, it's there.:p

/ Fix front winch #17  
I've owned a Milemarker 2spd hydraulic winch. Extremely durable and dependable. Extremely slow in low gear. Extremely weak in high speed.

A hydraulic winch is generally slow. Much slower than electric.

I think the chart linked above is in error. It shows fastest speed at heaviest pull load???

Anyway, assuming it's accurate, 10 ft/min as it's fastest line speed.... Get yourself a clock and time a minute. While you are ticking off your minute look for something 10ft away. You'll have plenty of time to find something to use as a distance mark. Now apply this to work situations. Is that acceptable????

I have two electric winches with max line speed in excess of 60 ft/min. That adjusts with load of course. At their maximum load they easily exceed 10 ft/min.

If using a hydraulic winch patience is a necessity. :)

/ Fix front winch #18  
I've owned a Milemarker 2spd hydraulic winch. Extremely durable and dependable. Extremely slow in low gear. Extremely weak in high speed. A hydraulic winch is generally slow. Much slower than electric. I think the chart linked above is in error. It shows fastest speed at heaviest pull load??? Anyway, assuming it's accurate, 10 ft/min as it's fastest line speed.... Get yourself a clock and time a minute. While you are ticking off your minute look for something 10ft away. You'll have plenty of time to find something to use as a distance mark. Now apply this to work situations. Is that acceptable???? I have two electric winches with max line speed in excess of 60 ft/min. That adjusts with load of course. At their maximum load they easily exceed 10 ft/min. If using a hydraulic winch patience is a necessity. :)
It's actually 20fpm at 10 gpm hydraulic flow. His tractor only makes 6 gpm hydraulic flow so it will pull slower.

/ Fix front winch #19  
It's actually 20fpm at 10 gpm hydraulic flow. His tractor only makes 6 gpm hydraulic flow so it will pull slower.

Thanks for the correction, I totally misread. Didn't address the tractor gpm as a slowing factor. Thanks.

/ Fix front winch #20  
And what pressure does his tractor put out and what pressure does the winch max out at?