Tires fluid in tires

/ fluid in tires #31  
Depends on the size of tire. One can use a chain hoist, pry bars,floor jacks,jackalls to help along.

Egon

/ fluid in tires #32  
You should be able to mig them on with no problem. Maybe weld part of it then let it cool, then weld the rest. I would be more worried about the heat getting to the valve core than anything else.

/ fluid in tires
i really got the idea from how i was taught to weld a motorcycle gas tank in high school. you just fill it with water and weld away. works better than gas fumes/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif in this case only the area that needs to be welded will get hot.

/ fluid in tires
kioti85, i think your'e right. i also thought today to use a short piece of 1.25 or 1.5" pipe just high enough to be even with the top of the valve stem. that should protect it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ fluid in tires #35  
ya right ya can put a plug in like that...... :) .......we did one a week back that wouldn't have worked like that

we had to fix a rear tire on a ford 6600......it had water and wieghts.......that had a side wall crack.....the caseing had worn a hole in the inner tube...the tube had to come out and the inside of the tire got a tidy up with a 4 inch angle grinder.......just the ticket.....

ya are right on the plugs tho.....on tubeless tires :)

/ fluid in tires #36  
ya right ya can put a plug in like that...... :) .......we did one a week back that wouldn't have worked like that

we had to fix a rear tire on a ford 6600......it had water and wieghts.......that had a side wall crack.....the caseing had worn a hole in the inner tube...the tube had to come out and the inside of the tire got a tidy up with a 4 inch angle grinder.......just the ticket.....

ya are right on the plugs tho.....on tubeless tires :)

laters

pudding

/ fluid in tires #37  
Them darn sidewalls;
Just replaced two front tires on my little 7100 as they had sidewall cuts on them and developed slow leaks.

Egon

/ fluid in tires #38  
I had the rear tires of my new Kioti DK45 filled with calcium (plus water). Of the three other tractors I've owned, two also had calcium in the tires and it makes a world of difference for traction. I didnt realize that folks were just putting water and anitfreeze in their tires.

/ fluid in tires #39  
Actually, most of the farmers I've known in my area who put liquid ballast in their tires use nothing but plain water. We don't have that much freezing weather and they just don't use those tractors when it's that cold.