Ford 1300

/ Ford 1300
thats what we were in, was 2 and 2 ,but it only starts doing it while were going up hill not a real steep hill or anything like that and when it gets back on level ground it takes it a little while to get its power back but then ok , buy ill try to change the oil and filter and all that and see then, oh is it bad to over fill it with hyd fluid kinda put to much in it sorry. but thank yall for everything, i thank God for yall to you have been a big help

/ Ford 1300 #32  
thats what we were in, was 2 and 2 ,but it only starts doing it while were going up hill not a real steep hill or anything like that and when it gets back on level ground it takes it a little while to get its power back but then ok , buy ill try to change the oil and filter and all that and see then, oh is it bad to over fill it with hyd fluid kinda put to much in it sorry. but thank yall for everything, i thank God for yall to you have been a big help

I'm glad we were able to help:):). make sure to check the fuel filer as well. it might be that the filter is partly clogged up. changing the filter might help. At what rpm were you going up the hill? I have thread that covers the whole hyd oil change procedure that is very similar to your 1300. You can also go to NH we bite and see the diagrams of different tractor components. It is really a good resource. post back if you have other issues. there is a dipstick on transmission housing that shows the proper oil level. Do use it. Your transmission, hyd system takes about 21 U.S quarts of Ford 134 or equivalent oil. it is much worse to overfill the crankcase (engine) than it is transmission. There is no advantage to overfill, just use the dipstick and check on flat ground and not on an incline.

JC,