Ford 3000???? Problems

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #31  
Upon further review...... I took charcoal and rubbed it on top of the tabs the numbers are as follows

5C 315
-----------------------------
5021G
C138473 6E10

I've been trying to decode the numbers you provided but the model number doesn't seem to match anything I've been able to locate. If you take a clear picture of the numbers it might be helpful.

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #32  
the gear reduction rear is simply the bulge you see at the axle trumpets... just the design.. inboard wet brakes and all.

3000 would have smaller trumpets and dry brakes outboard..

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #33  
I've been trying to decode the numbers you provided but the model number doesn't seem to match anything I've been able to locate. If you take a clear picture of the numbers it might be helpful.

i agree.. he's mising a number or so inthere...

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #34  
I eventually sand blasted the numbers on mine.
Boy did the numbers change.

DS

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #35  
he really should continue to id this machine rather than keep buying parts for a 3000

he's eventually gonna pay cash for something that won't bolt up.. or if it does bolt up.. won't be correct..

can't wait for him to order a brake kit for a 3000 :)

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #36  
he really should continue to id this machine rather than keep buying parts for a 3000

he's eventually gonna pay cash for something that won't bolt up.. or if it does bolt up.. won't be correct..

can't wait for him to order a brake kit for a 3000 :)
I agree, I'd like to see the write up on that installation.:laughing:

/ Ford 3000???? Problems
Ok so I sanded the number plate it appears to be 45012G and it is a 4forward 4reverse transmission

Semper Fidelis - Freedom isn't free, to see the cost visit your local VA

/ Ford 3000???? Problems
The 4 is added to the 5012G

/ Ford 3000???? Problems
I called new holland this afternoon and got confirmation it is a 4500 industrial 1966. I confirmed also that the starter I bought for a 3000 will also work in a 4500 it actually works in 43 different ford/nh engines. I looked at tractordata.com and they only show a 63hp rating for the 4500 does anyone know what the drawbar rating is?

/ Ford 3000???? Problems #40  
I called new holland this afternoon and got confirmation it is a 4500 industrial 1966. I confirmed also that the starter I bought for a 3000 will also work in a 4500 it actually works in 43 different ford/nh engines. I looked at tractordata.com and they only show a 63hp rating for the 4500 does anyone know what the drawbar rating is?

That would be 50 hp at the drawbar.