Ford 4500

/ Ford 4500 #1  

Swblack1216

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck25, Ford 4500
ford 4500 ind industrial is it vintage ? If so I’m prehistoric! Just want to know which forum for discussion?
IMG_1485.jpeg

/ Ford 4500 #2  
   / Ford 4500
I would consider it vintage and yours looks like it's been restored or well cared for. Data on it here: TractorData.com Ford 4500 industrial tractor information
IMG_1490.jpegIMG_1487.jpegIMG_1486.jpeg
I would consider it vintage and yours looks like it's been restored or well cared for. Data on it here: TractorData.com Ford 4500 industrial tractor information
Not restored I did 100 foot spray paint job the seats were shot. I replaced them with a Chevy Silverado 50 bucks and one of my boat seats will be upgraded to black tie, wraps, added muffler, the gauge Consol wiring harness new starter , owner installed new injector pump. I put a Thermostart in. Don’t think it’s working right. Dug up my first stump with backhoe. Everything works good. Three cylinder diesel 740 loader 755 backhoe. I have about 3000 into it including getting it towed to my house I’m very happy very excited.

/ Ford 4500 #4  
Some info on your loader:

Attachments

• Dealer Ad-1.jpg
    Dealer Ad-1.jpg
    934.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Dealer Ad-2.jpg
    Dealer Ad-2.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 74
   / Ford 4500 #6  
Is it just the angle of your first pic or is the backhoe boom that gigantic! LOL

Can't go wrong for that price.

/ Ford 4500
Still a good purchase. It may be old, but it beats a shovel or renting!
"Old Ford Tractors Just Don't Die!"
I’m new loving it so far it seems to be so much more than Kioti CK 25. I like that one too. I don’t know why I waited till I was 60 till I got a tractor.

/ Ford 4500
Is it just the angle of your first pic or is the backhoe boom that gigantic! LOL

Can't go wrong for that price.
The backhoe is huge it’ll dig down 15 feet probably too big for the tractor lotta welds

/ Ford 4500 #9  
15' digging depth backhoe and 3700 lb lift loader. This is industrial. It will pay for itself quickly.

I don't know about Kioti, but i think it would be a farm class loader. The difference between a farm loader and industrial is if you ran into a tree with a farm loader, you'll hurt the loader. If you run into it with an industrial loader, you'll hurt the tree!

Have fun with your toy.

/ Ford 4500
15' digging depth backhoe and 3700 lb lift loader. This is industrial. It will pay for itself quickly.

I don't know about Kioti, but i think it would be a farm class loader. The difference between a farm loader and industrial is if you ran into a tree with a farm loader, you'll hurt the loader. If you run into it with an industrial loader, you'll hurt the tree!

Have fun with your toy.
Thanks I will. I feel like a little kid.