Fraud victim

/ Fraud victim #11  
chicory may help you with that overstimulant effect of caffeine

/ Fraud victim #12  
Coffee with chicory is like drinking asphalt. I am caffeine restricted, so we drink the 50/50 (half caf) put out by Folgers and I can't tell the difference, except it doesn't affect my heart.

I agree, coffee should be coffee, even if it's half caf. I do half caf due to blood pressure.

/ Fraud victim #13  
I drink coffee every morning, usually just one, switched to decaf because caffeine raises blood pressure, did not detect any difference.( instant)

/ Fraud victim #14  
The last time I tried Postum was more than 50 years ago. Do they still make it. I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 24, but I used to sip a little coffee all day until about 5 p.m. And now I get up between 4 and 5:30 a.m. and drink 3 or 4 big cups the first 2 or 3 hours and then no more the rest of the day. And I don't use sugar or cream in my coffee.

/ Fraud victim #15  
Loved the Navy at sea coffee day issue... 20 pound tins.

mark

/ Fraud victim
Maybe its in my head but decaf coffee brewed or instant leaves a pungent funk in my mouth that if you can mentally picture the aftertaste of a mildew sandwich made on moldy bread or that funky funk of laundromat floor drains or any other musty stanky taste you can imagine. That is the bouquet of a cup of decaf coffee for me.

/ Fraud victim #17  
It doesn't smell like coffee to me either. I never drink it.

/ Fraud victim #18  
My mother used to give my brother and I Postum when we were kids over 60 years ago. Never really got attached to it but it wasn't bad.

I drink on average about 2 cups of coffee per year. I don't think I've had any this year yet. No reason other than I don't really care for it.

I had my first cup when I was 16 on a camping trip with my uncle. He asked how I liked it. I said I don't. He said you'll get used to it. I asked why do I want to get used to it if I don't like it? If I hit my toe with a hammer, sooner or later I'll probably get used to it, but why do I want to?

I never got used to it.

/ Fraud victim #20  
Wife mistakenly grabbed some decaf K-cups at the store a while back ... horrid stuff ...