From Orange to Green

/ From Orange to Green #11  
In the end, as is often the case, it came down to the dealer.

Yup, a good dealer can be worth his/her weight in gold. That was why I went with Branson over Mahindra.

/ From Orange to Green #12  
How did the 2 tractors compare in price?

/ From Orange to Green #13  
Never buying green stuff again. Good luck! Hope you do better than i did.

/ From Orange to Green
How did the 2 tractors compare in price?

Deere offered a lot of incentives to the dealer to bring customers over from other brands, which the dealer passed on to me. In the end, the 4044R cab was about $1500 less than the Kubota L4060HSTC

/ From Orange to Green

And that's where it should have remained. I saw the thread you linked while looking at options. It is apparent that Kubota has better quality control than Deere, that while both have occasional issues Deere seems to have more of them, particularly in some series. That said, the 4M and 4R series have few reported issues. And it is also true that a good dealer standing solidly in your corner is a huge advantage. Once a man has done his research, weighed the pros and cons and made his decision, to crap in his Cheerios like you did contributes nothing to the thread except to display pettiness and mean-spiritedness.

Semper fi

/ From Orange to Green #19  
I appologize. It was wrong for me to mention my personal disgust with the brand you selected. I hope your new machine serves you well.

Last edited:
   / From Orange to Green #20  
Congrats on the new tractor. Be sure to post plenty of pictures when it arrives.