Front end loader falls on car

/ Front end loader falls on car #21  
I would bet good money that if we could see the other side, the L/S trailer tires are 6' off the ground.

/ Front end loader falls on car #22  
Ray - I see the same thing. The trailer deck is tilted with the bucket of the machine. We can see the entire tongue and the bar at the end of the trailer deck.

I wonder if the trailer had a tire or two blow out? One way or another, one of them was n't supposed to be there at the time of the accident.

Yes the trailer is tilted up like the loader. You can clearly see the front rail going across the front of the trailer just under the bucket.

/ Front end loader falls on car #23  
I bet the car is a Total, Glad the guy Lived to swerve in front of someone else, if he didn't learn his lesson?? Makes me cringe..

/ Front end loader falls on car #24  
Does it bother anyone else when they call a back hoe a front end loader? I've seen worse, where they will call a loader a dozer.

/ Front end loader falls on car #25  
Does it bother anyone else when they call a back hoe a front end loader? I've seen worse, where they will call a loader a dozer.

yes. even the op failed to correct. I recently saw on morning news about bulldozer hit a car in road. they showed on the video and clearly was an articulated front end loader. bothers the **** out of me becuase im a heavy equipment operator who operates everything from twin engine pan to trackhoe. When i correct people they say "big freakin deal, bulldozer- backhoe, same thing". guess i need to lighten up:thumbsup:

/ Front end loader falls on car #27  
technical name is scraper. two engines. sorry about that. i ran cat 627g. push pulling (4 engines loading one pan).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_wyQ8xV_XU&feature=fvst[/ame]

/ Front end loader falls on car #28  
Them suckers got 2 engines a piece ?

Sweet.

We need a 'Tim the Tool Man' smiley face.

/ Front end loader falls on car #29  

The media usually calls any piece of construction equipment, "a bulldozer".

I call it the tarmac rule. Use the word you like, when describing something, don't worry if it is factually correct. It's named after the fact that the media ALWAYS uses the word "tarmac" when describing any paved area at an airport.

I can understand how they could mistake a loader as a dozer, but how do you call an excavator a dozer?

Every time the news media does a story about a house demolition, they always say "bulldozer(s) knocked down a" house, building, etc., and every time it is an excavator. :laughing:

Nothing like having the most ignorant among us, telling us what's going on. :thumbsup:

/ Front end loader falls on car #30  
I think it should be manditory that cars have ROPS :laughing: - Or FOPS, I guess...