Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv
I'm gonna get it to my house this weekend and take a look at it. He just told me it locked up. Atleast it comes out easy.

Be nice if I Crack it open and it's just a bearing.

I'm curious if an axle for a 2013 hisun 400 is the same in bigger machines.

Thing still runs great, until the axle thing.

My dad said if need be, gut the diff and he will just run it in 4wd.

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #12  
I'm gonna get it to my house this weekend and take a look at it. He just told me it locked up. Atleast it comes out easy.

Be nice if I Crack it open and it's just a bearing.

I'm curious if an axle for a 2013 hisun 400 is the same in bigger machines.

Thing still runs great, until the axle thing.

My dad said if need be, gut the diff and he will just run it in 4wd.
Don't take it as gospel; just very fast googlephoo, seems it's the same for Hi-Sun 700, 400, and half a dozen others.

Don't take it as gospel; just very fast googlephoo, seems it's the same for Hi-Sun 700, 400, and half a dozen others.
Thanks for the lead

This right here. Check for any clone vehicles. If you can find a parts diagram, then search the individual part number, on ebay. Good luck. Most likely there are multiple clones, and with any of those clones that you can find a parts number for, 'should' work.
Yup, looks like same for early rhinos. One listing on Amazon even shows measurements for bolt spacing, flange ID'S and OD's etc.

Appreciate all the help, gives me options.

Took a look at his machine. It's terminal. I grabbed it and roll it backwards. Rear end isn't locked up. Started it up and holy hell, the noise out of the transmission is terrible. Put it in gear and it acted like the parking brake was on. Shut it off and you could push it around by hand.

We're looking for a different machine for him

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #16  
Took a look at his machine. It's terminal. I grabbed it and roll it backwards. Rear end isn't locked up. Started it up and holy hell, the noise out of the transmission is terrible. Put it in gear and it acted like the parking brake was on. Shut it off and you could push it around by hand.

We're looking for a different machine for him

I'm not familiar with this model, but are you sure it's not a broken belt or screwed torque converter? Not saying it's worth fixing or not, but I would want to make sure the issue isn't an $80 belt or something cheap/easy, before dropping $10-15k on a replacement

Could be something small but this thing has so many things wrong with it, combined its not worth it.

He wants something different

When I was there I tried to put it in 4wd, doesn't work. I asked him when it stopped working, he just shrugged. He probably doesn't know cuz in his yard he doesn't need it. I know the rear axle is bad, drive it about 2 miles and it will be smoking and it will seize up. When it cools down, it will move.

Multiple things add up

It gave 10 years of good use

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #19  
10 years is a long time for any sxs really.

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #20  
Mines 10 years old…still working strong. Has 1405 run hours.