Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv
My dad went against my advice and bought a new Chinese sxs yesterday. Picked it up today. It's nice but not what I would have bought. His money though.

He bought a 550 from TSC. A couple grand more and he could have got a mule. Oh well.

Front and rear cameras, 10" touch screen.

20240225_125632.jpg

20240225_130114.jpg

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #22  
Is that screen just a really large back up camera display? Our Honda Pioneer 700 has nothing at all like that, and is about as bare bones as you can imagine.

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #23  
Good luck. The people i know that have bought the Chinese units seem to regret it in the long run. Maybe there getting better.

Is that screen just a really large back up camera display? Our Honda Pioneer 700 has nothing at all like that, and is about as bare bones as you can imagine.
Not sure. Didn't mess around with it too much. I know you can do each Camara (front and rear), split screen for both cameras, home screen and Bluetooth.

Dont get me wrong, it's nice but I would rather see him with a mule or something like that if I knew he was gonna buy new. His money though

Last edited:
   / Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #26  
If it lasts him 10 years he'll be happy with that long I'd bet.

/ Frustrated. Trying to find a rear axle for Chinese hisun 400 utv #27  
Get him a golf cart. Why put him thru this. Junk the p.o.s.

Or, what could be done to repair the bad axle shaft? Make new use the ends, Make new, grind in new splines. Replace with some other nearly compatible brand ?

Saturday I was in the middle of working out a local deal on a clean ranger 500 I could get for him but then he called and said he bought this one.

Oh well, his choice. I'll keep our kawasaki mule pro mx