GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #31  
I would try to get the BH off and see if the 3pt hitch works. That would help isolate the issue.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #32  
Right below the seat by your right leg is a knob that controls the speed of the 3pt hitch, this also controls the back hoe operation, I don't remember off hand but I think it needs to be turned all the way in for back hoe operation.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #33  
Looks more and more like a BH remote valve issue.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #34  
I had this same thing happen on mine a few years ago. No power to backhoe at all. After several hours of frustrating diagnostics in 90+ degree heat, I noticed the 3 pt lever was in the down position. All fluid was going straight to the tank! When I centered the handle, the backhoe worked again. I felt like an idiot, but it's a lesson I don't forget.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #35  
I had this same thing happen on mine a few years ago. No power to backhoe at all. After several hours of frustrating diagnostics in 90+ degree heat, I noticed the 3 pt lever was in the down position. All fluid was going straight to the tank! When I centered the handle, the backhoe worked again. I felt like an idiot, but it's a lesson I don't forget.
Thanks for fixing my backhoe !!!, must have hit the 3pt lever while getting off or on. After reading your post I went out and checked the lever and it was just slightly off center. Moved the lever forwards and backwards and then centered it. Started up the tractor and the backhoe controls work just fine. I am so glad you posted this solution....Thanks.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #36  
Problem solved, through someones previous experience. This is when TBN is priceless.

Kudos for making the effort to find your answer! (y)

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #37  
Thanks for this assist! I couldn't get my backhoe to work and low and behold my 3pt lever was not centered....DOH!