GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work.
Doesn't help describe what you did. What lines were disconnected? From the tractor, from the valve block, from the cylinder? It makes isolating a problem difficult as you are only giving comments. Like saying it's wet out. Are you standing in the rain or a river? Just saying your comments are not specific enough for a remote diagnosis.

DMW this was a reply to another question witch was asked I can't get both comments in this bracket so I will start over for you.

When I disconnect the hoses from the control block at the backhoe witch is approximately 18 inches from my quick disconnects or maybe 20". The lines were replaced 2 years 33.4 hours ago with new lines and couplers, The hydraulic fluid coming from the pump when the hose is in the upright position on what would be considered the drivers side "In American and Canadian countries sitting in the drivers seat facing the front bucket" the hydraulic fluid resembles what would be considered to be a fountain like sight approximately 4 to 5 feet in the air. Now when I install the hose on what would be considered the drivers side and remove the coupler from the passengers side and place the hose in an upright position it does the same thing so my assumption is there isn't any restriction in the control block for the back hoe but maybe a diversion in the block somehow.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #22  
I'm no expert but quite sure you shouldn't have any fluid flowing from a coupler that is disconnected.

I'm no expert but quite sure you shouldn't have any fluid flowing from a coupler that is disconnected.

No fluid coming from coupler.

I disconnected it at the backhoe control block approx. 18" to 20" away from the couplers. I have installed new couplers and same problem. I would like to take the backhoe off but its a frame mount unit you need hydraulics to remove it and without 4 men and a few gorillas it won't be easy.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #26  
Only two hoses??!

There should be three on the 2310 backhoe-- one for the return.... Or did I misunderstand?

Only two hoses??!

There should be three on the 2310 backhoe-- one for the return.... Or did I misunderstand?

2 hoses, 1 in & one out... I did see on the 2610 there are 3 hoses..

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #28  
First generation GC's only had two hoses to the backhoe.

Mine only has two.

I see no reason why you couldn't lower the outriggers, and bucket by moving the controls and letting gravity take them down. And then, use a floor jack under the backhoe to remove it from the tractor.

First generation GC's only had two hoses to the backhoe.

Mine only has two.

I see no reason why you couldn't lower the outriggers, and bucket by moving the controls and letting gravity take them down. And then, use a floor jack under the backhoe to remove it from the tractor.

I tried that they won't move. maybe if I disconnect the hoses again I might be able to.