GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work.
I also agree that it sounds like a coupler issue. Either incomplete engagement or as stated above, some internal coupler issues. Classic symptoms. I suppose you could remove the couplers and replace them with Hydraulic swivels.
Could you check pressures by hooking up a 2500 PSI gauge to the main supply hose, first one, then the other, hose, to confirm that there is pressure being delivered at the end of the hose? That would be simpler that tearing into valves.

Without using a gauge @ idle when I start tractor I have 4 to 5 foot of hydraulic fluid fountain so I can assume the pump is working..

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #12  
Any lines pinched off somewhere??

Nope, First thing I checked... I am convinced its in the block somewhere... Don't know what those valves do...

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #14  
A mobile hydraulics outfit will solve the problem, or trailer it into the dealer.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #16  
Knock the hose ends on the ground a few times to see if the internal valve is stuck...

Knock the hose ends on the ground a few times to see if the internal valve is stuck...

are you talking about the quick disconnects ??

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #18  
Without using a gauge @ idle when I start tractor I have 4 to 5 foot of hydraulic fluid fountain so I can assume the pump is working..

Doesn't help describe what you did. What lines were disconnected? From the tractor, from the valve block, from the cylinder? It makes isolating a problem difficult as you are only giving comments. Like saying it's wet out. Are you standing in the rain or a river? Just saying your comments are not specific enough for a remote diagnosis.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #19  
It would be nice if you can hook it up and test it using the 3 point lift or borrow some other implement with a remote to test it.. If it will go up then it maybe just a problem with the BH remote.
I think the BH remote sometimes needs adjustment-not sure if its the same method like on the BH for the 1700 series. A poster on youtube called louisiana aquaponics does it on youtube.

/ GC 2310 backhoe doesn't work. #20  
are you talking about the quick disconnects ??

Yes, sometimes you need to smack the end of the hoses to get the internal valve to get unstuck.