Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #31  
I've been doing some digging and have unearthed some pretty large rocks. I haven't pulled one out yet that the tractor won't move, but I echo tsteahr's comments. Keep things slow and shouldn't be much of a problem. The way I figure if the relief valves aren't blowing anything you're doing should be within the capabilities of the machine. Granted, if you're doing this on a regular basis things can and do wear/fatigue faster and the chances of breaking something are much higher. The loader and backhoe will lift some pretty heaving stuff even for a sub-compact, but running fast across rough terrain with a loaded FEL bouncing up and down will take it's toll on the frame and front end. Same with the backhoe and the rear end.

The 24/26xx series are very capable machines that have the nads to do things that maybe you really shouldn't be doing, but if you're slow and steady there shouldn't be much of an issue. Beat **** out of it and things are going to start breaking.

/ Gc2610 Hydraulic shudder #32  
The front loader on my GC2400 started acting up around the 60hr mark. It would sometimes stop lifting and the release valve came on even though I didn't have much in the bucket. I unhooked the loader and moved the joystick around and noticed that oil came squirting out the lift (blue) quick disconnect. I turned it off, cleaned the mess and inspected the QD. I saw something small red stuck in the QD valve. I pushed the valve in with a small rod and at the same time pulled the little piece out with needle pliers. It ended up being a thin quarter inch plastic disc with frayed edges. Coincidentally, it has the exact size of the hydraulic loader pipes. I can't help but think that during assembly one of the hydraulic fittings still had the protective cover on and the disc got cut out when the components were screwed together. Needless to say, now the loader works great and the QD coupler is tight again.
Makes me wonder how much more stuff is floating around in there and if a similar thing could have caused your shudder...