Gifted a Tractor... need help

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #41  
Hydraulic oil, HST fluid, universal tractor fluid, - I believe I stated to use the correct oil/fluid for the application - based on the MANUFACTURERS specifications. UTF, is an oil, by a specific spec, viscosity, etc.

Wasn’t sure that you did….but we’re good now
Really - you truncated what I said, with no 'snip' mention, AND now we're good?!
Dream on - you should actually read, and try to absorb what one says BEFORE jumping to erroneous conclusions and statements.
NOW, we're done.
I'm willing to accept your apology; as if that will happen.🙄

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #42  
I didn’t truncate anything. I just couldn’t find what you said you said, Until after I brought it up and pointed it out. I may have missed that though.
Talk on the world-wide web is cheap. I just wouldn’t want someone to take stuff as gospel without doing some research themselves. Unfortunately lotsa folks just click willy nilly and then believe/accept the first thing they find. 🤷

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #43  
I didn’t truncate anything. I just couldn’t find what you said you said, Until after I brought it up and pointed it out. I may have missed that though.
Talk on the world-wide web is cheap. I just wouldn’t want someone to take stuff as gospel without doing some research themselves. Unfortunately lotsa folks just click willy nilly and then believe/accept the first thing they find. 🤷
You DID truncate my statement, first by not actually quoting me and attributing my screen name to what you 'quoted'. Additionally, cutting and pasting pieces of what I said without stating you had done so, is part of the trunk action.
You're not being able to find what I had stated is your problem, not mine.
The rest is just nonsense you choose to buy into...
If people take things as truth; their choice/problem.
Move on...

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #44  
You DID truncate my statement, first by not actually quoting me and attributing my screen name to what you 'quoted'. Additionally, cutting and pasting pieces of what I said without stating you had done so, is part of the trunk action.
You're not being able to find what I had stated is your problem, not mine.
The rest is just nonsense you choose to buy into...
If people take things as truth; their choice/problem.
Move on...
I'd say you also need to move on as well. This is just a forum, not life and death. Get over it.

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #45  
I'd say you also need to move on as well. This is just a forum, not life and death. Get over it.
I was over it before the guy started in on what I said. He threw down; I'm going to state the facts. End of discussion. OK by you?🙄

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #46  
I was over it before the guy started in on what I said. He threw down; I'm going to state the facts. End of discussion. OK by you?🙄
Candidly I don't really care one way or another. Why cause friction and dissention for no reason. There is way more than enough on this forum as it is.

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #47  
Candidly I don't really care one way or another. Why cause friction and dissention for no reason. There is way more than enough on this forum as it is.
If you don't care, why are you continuing to comment?
I'm not causing anything - friction/dissention, whatever - included.
I came to this thread to answer the OPs inquiry, and have done so. Others, you included, have continued to poke at me. Stop poking; I'll stop responding.
What's on this forum has nothing to do with me. I havent been on it for years. If you don't like being on it - chose to do something else. I'm not to blame for your dislikes about TBN forums.
CM - out.

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #48  
OP, any updates for us? Thank you

/ Gifted a Tractor... need help #49  
IMG_0288.jpeg
Sat in the open for 7 years. Drained the fuel, replaced the filter, new fuel and jumped battery off a pickup truck. Started on the third rollover. If the key switch doesn’t work, you may be able to bypass the key switch by jumping the starter at the solenoid. You will need to get the fuel shut off to open before starting. I don’t know how the Kioti‘s are set up for this. Do this just to see if the engine will run. I did that on a Kubota that had been sitting for several years. The new owner tried to start it but it did absolutely nothing when he turned the key. He was convinced the switch was bad. The owner acquired the tractor with the property and had no idea if it even ran. He was reserved on experimenting on parts so we jumped across the solenoid to start it. Key switch was good. It ended up being a bad safety switch. That particular tractor had 4 of them. Seat, clutch, pto and transmission. One bad safety switch will prevent the key start from working.