GM guy drooling over a Ford....

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #24  
Rams have them available still, no?

I don't know. I haven't seen them in quite some time, except on the older Fords, but maybe I just didn't notice.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #25  
Rams have some kind of box up top of the bed body.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #26  
If you think $45kfor a Raptor is high, you'll really love the price of the '14 silverado and sierras. Talk about overpriced!!!!

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford....
If you think $45kfor a Raptor is high, you'll really love the price of the '14 silverado and sierras. Talk about overpriced!!!!

Their MSRP is in the same range as a Ford F-150. Don't expect any rebates on a new 14 right now. It's too new. Give it another year and the rebates will come.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #28  
It's a factory desert race truck; it was never made to haul or tow. It was meant to go fast. Kind of like the Lightening, the Ram1500 SRT10, and that '80's GM Cyclone.

I love the Raptors looks but wish it had the Eco Boost and a better payload and tow rating. I think its only 800# and 6000#

Chris

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #29  
The Wrangler will cruise at Rubicon, Barret Lake, Moab, Panamint Valley. The Raptor wont... Although it will do well in the open desert, ala Baja(what it was built for).

Went to the Missouri state fair yesterday. Ford had a really nice display of their new products. I love to off-road and have read many articles about the Ford F-150 Raptor. I personally own a 4 door JK Wrangler to get the job done along with a long list of mods to make it more off-road capable. The Ford Raptor has it all. 35in tires w factory bead lock wheels, front mounted camera for view of obstacles, flared fenders, and Fox reservoir shocks all standard. It's powered by a 6.2L V8 to boot. The only extra I would spend would be on a Warn winch. Now the downside. This truck that screams "I am all that is man" stickers for over 45K.

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor | See All The F-150 SVT Raptor Highlights | Ford.com