GM guy drooling over a Ford....

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #31  
The area known as the rust belt is the reason ford and others do not have tool boxes on the lower bed. I can recall my 1972 was not as heavy as the 68. Tool box without a floor in two years.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #32  
Their MSRP is in the same range as a Ford F-150. Don't expect any rebates on a new 14 right now. It's too new. Give it another year and the rebates will come.

True..Just bought a 2013 Denali 1500 -- rebates out the wazzoo..GM is giving nothing on the '14's..I can see why.

Last edited:
   / GM guy drooling over a Ford....
True..Just bought a 2013 Denali 1500 -- rebates out the wazzoo..GM is giving nothing on the '14's..I can see why.

Pics please.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #34  
SVT is all about performance. The Raptor was built to be an off-road performer. Not a work truck. It appeals to a small market... Especially with that price tag. LOL!!

Yea. I wanted one so bad I could taste it 3 years ago when they hit the market. Just won't work for me unless it can tow 10K.

It is a neat truck though. I had a SVT Lightning and that thing was fun until it rained or snowed.

Chris

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #36  
The area known as the rust belt is the reason ford and others do not have tool boxes on the lower bed. I can recall my 1972 was not as heavy as the 68. Tool box without a floor in two years.

My 08 Titan has one. All composite. No rust all. I keep straps and 2 or 3 draw bars in it. Something all trucks should have.

Chris

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #37  
My 08 Titan has one. All composite. No rust all. I keep straps and 2 or 3 draw bars in it. Something all trucks should have.

Chris

Where is the box on the Titan? The Honda Ridgeline has it in the floor of the box at the rear.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #38  
If the truck has it all ur gonna pay for it

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #39  
Where is the box on the Titan? The Honda Ridgeline has it in the floor of the box at the rear.

The Titans I've seen had it on the back corner of the bed, right behind the wheel well. It's a nice setup.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #40  
With 8 year financing I'd rather buy a new Ram.
Might have it paid off before I retire :)
Fred