GM guy drooling over a Ford....

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #61  
Since nobody else stepped up to the plate with a pic :) , here is one from last year's Ft Worth auto show:

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 140
   / GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #63  
Congrats to both of y'all on your new trucks. Thanks again for buying GM. Keeps me and many others with a job.

Here it is with our new 32' TT

Attachments

• DSC_0144[1].jpg
    DSC_0144[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 233
   / GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #65  
Nice set. I think that is better than a RV.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

Thanks. We went from a 30' class C MH to the TT...There are upsides to both but the TT fits our needs at the moment.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #66  
Truck looks good, did they get it buffed out to where you are satisfied? My wife and I have been talking about buying another camper and getting back into it and seeing your new TT makes me even more ready.

Nice total package!

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #67  
Truck looks good, did they get it buffed out to where you are satisfied? My wife and I have been talking about buying another camper and getting back into it and seeing your new TT makes me even more ready.

Nice total package!

Thanks. They detailed it to the point that it's near perfect for a demo. We got out of camping for quite a few years...We missed it.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #68  
Just traded the ford in on this 2013 GMC wt with the 5.3 and 6sp. I'm very happy with the build quality so far. I have only filled the fuel tank once so far!2013 GMC Sierra 001_1.JPG

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #69  
Just traded the ford in on this 2013 GMC wt with the 5.3 and 6sp. I'm very happy with the build quality so far. I have only filled the fuel tank once so far!View attachment 332854

You'll like it...The build quality and reliability has always been very good on all of the GM trucks I've had. The only one that had problems was a 1983 S-10 Blazer that took a race shop to get the 700R-4 right.

Congrats on the new ride.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #70  
Here is mine. It is a hair over a month old.