Good example of the value of KTAC insurance

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #21  
   / Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #22  
"he did not secure properly" This is a good example of why insurance costs so much. This was a user error, self inflicted issue and insurance covered the damage. This is wrong, wrong, wrong.

What??? This is right, right, right. Yes, this was user error, but we all make mistakes from time to time. This claim was legitimate. This insurance policy pays whether it is his fault or not. Perhaps your insurance costs a lot but KTAC insurance is not very expensive.

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #23  
What??? This is right, right, right. Yes, this was user error, but we all make mistakes from time to time. This claim was legitimate. This insurance policy pays whether it is his fault or not. Perhaps your insurance costs a lot but KTAC insurance is not very expensive.
You boys from Oakdale need to come on down the hill to Harriman and let us show you how to hook up a tractor... :D Small world.

Your claim and intent was exactly what I would have done or what Mr. Wrong, too, would have done, had the shoe been on the wrong('s) foot.

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #24  
   / Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #25  
It means that pretty much no matter what happens to the tractor whether it's your fault or someone else's they will cover it. For my B3200 w/ loader mine is about $175 a year and that's pretty cheap insurance to me.

But there is still no libility coverage correct.:confused2:

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #26  
But there is still no libility coverage correct.:confused2:

No, why would there be? If you are using the tractor for a business (which is about the only reason for liability coverage I can see) it should be covered under your business liability, KTAC has nothing to do with that sort of thing.

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #27  
Yes Sir, as far as I know.

Call the free number on Monday.

Thanks... I went to there web site and asked for a quote.

I just bought a B7510 with FEL, Box blade, and Trailer for 6K. Thought it would be nice to have Insurance on it.

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #28  
We had a customer in that bought a new BX with KTAC insurance. A few dozen hours into using the machine he had a PTO shaft come off a rear mower that he did not secure properly. The spinning shaft tore up the PTO spline and broke a corner of the transmission housing. The nearly $5000 repair was paid with just a $250 deductable. No insurance adjusters, no headaches, we fixed up and away he went. Great example of why tractor insurance is a good idea.

Honestly I hope to never have to use my insurance, but I did get the insurance through New Holland when I bought my tractor last year. It was well worth it for me, and there was no way that I could get sufficient coverage through my homeowners insurance. I have an umbrella liability policy on my homeowners to cover that aspect of things but damage to the tractor itself is covered by New Holland. I did have one question though and I figured that you could easily answer this question seeing as you sell both Kubota and New Holland. How does new Holland's insurance compare to KTAC? If I was in your BX customer's shoes with my Boomer, would I have essentially the same outcome? I feel confident that I am covered, even when I make a mistake but is New Holland's insurance as painless in the event that a claim needs to be made? Thanks

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance
Honestly I'm not that up on NH's policy. I work mostly on the Kubota side of things.

Like many people, I was always a bit skeptical because when we give the details of the product because its really stellar coverage for what they charge. No insurance adjusters, $250 deductable, replacment tractor rather than replacment value on new machines, no fault, trucking coverage, etc, etc. This was our first claim and we where just as surprised how well things went.

/ Good example of the value of KTAC insurance #30  
Thanks... I went to there web site and asked for a quote.

I just bought a B7510 with FEL, Box blade, and Trailer for 6K. Thought it would be nice to have Insurance on it.

I just got a quote on email from them to insure my tractor for $58 a year.