Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,091  
51 this morning heading into 70s this afternoon with showers this afternoon cooler tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #10,092  
a balmy 38 degrees here going up to the low seventies. Yeah, it's been nasty cold out for the last couple of days due to the wind.
The sun giveth and the wind taketh away...

Hopefully some rain tonight to keep the veggies happy.
Our potatoes and onions are just starting to pop up.
what a great time of year.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,093  
Very sweet, especially one-owner sweet.. Can you find a way to store it under cover and out of the elements?

I don't even do that with the JD. I'd love to have a nice tractor shed, but like so many other things "I want", time, location and money all factor in. It has sat out for the last 40 years, but maybe I'll put an old canvas tarp over it, since that was its cover for the 10 years proceeding the last 40.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,094  
Up at at em' this am. Going to softball practice this am. All us senior kids - 55+ league. Have a good one, boys!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,095  
Up at at em' this am. Going to softball practice this am. All us senior kids - 55+ league. Have a good one, boys!

So are you going to play against the high school girl's teams again this year, or did you get your a**es kicked so many times last year you are going to play against the JUNIOR high girl's teams?

Not here much, no time for postwhoring, too many things to do indoors and out...celebrated the 3-month anniversary of my divorce last week....LIFE IS GREAT !!! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,096  
Good Morning! A cloudy windy cold 43˚ morning. We missed the rain. They say this is the last cold front - it sure was nice when it blew that 80˚ temps out to sea.

AM softball practice for seniors on a Wednesday? You have that many unemployed or is everyone retired at 55+ up North? Our work ethic down south is that everyone that is capable of playing softball is either working or pretending to work in the morning in the middle of the week.

Sounds like fun sign me up!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,097  
Haven't played softball in about 10 years now. I never played in the senior leagues, but played co-ed and mens slow pitch from my late 30's until past 50.
I coached girl's/women's softball for 20 years as well. I played fast pitch for about 20 years before slow pitch. My dad and older brother were both short time pro baseball players, my dad with the the Boston Braves organization and my brother with the Mets organization. Both quit for real jobs to raise their families as both were married with kids when they were signed. When my dad was 41, about 4 months before he died of a massive heart attack, he hit a softball home run that was so far that they stopped the game and measured it. It traveled 455' in the air, people just stood with their mouths open as it flew. I remember my brother once playing left field, he chased a hard hit rising line drive toward the corner. He jumped and caught it near the top of the fence bare handed as he couldn't get turned to use his glove. The guy on first trotted about half way to second and as he turned to come back to first Kenny threw a strike from the left field corner to first base and doubled him off. I've never seen a pro player make a better play, Jeter's play at home in the World Series was on that level.. I hope he and dad are getting to play now.

Enough ballgame rambling, 50 going to 70's today, cooler tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,099  
30.5 F and clear. Forecast was for 34 F and cloudy. At least I don't see any signs of frost, but I might as well wave bye-bye to my blackeyed peas. They were struggling to recover from the last freeze and this one should about do them in. If this cold weather means we'll have a mild summer, it will all be worth it. All my tomatoes are under buckets, so they are just fine.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,100  
we have sunny cool morning 26 getting up 50 today,looked at the weekend forecast it will be 70 cant wait.