Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,102  
good morning all. 40F rain and snow earlier going to 56F some sun later. back to parts store to finish mower #2.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,103  
I don't even do that with the JD. I'd love to have a nice tractor shed, but like so many other things "I want", time, location and money all factor in. It has sat out for the last 40 years, but maybe I'll put an old canvas tarp over it, since that was its cover for the 10 years proceeding the last 40.

2 tractors out in the elements. $500-1000 spent on a metal carport for the both of them will pay off in the long run. Example: $200 for a seat that last only 2 yrs sitting out in the weather.

My 2 cents

/ Good morning!!!! #10,104  
spring is in the air,flocks of yellow finches at the feeders.snow is disappearing and i can see all of the branches that fell over winter.it will feel good to work in the yard again.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,105  
Good Morning! A cloudy windy cold 43˚ morning. We missed the rain. They say this is the last cold front - it sure was nice when it blew that 80˚ temps out to sea.

AM softball practice for seniors on a Wednesday? You have that many unemployed or is everyone retired at 55+ up North? Our work ethic down south is that everyone that is capable of playing softball is either working or pretending to work in the morning in the middle of the week.

Sounds like fun sign me up!

Darn straight you should sign up. Your menus of perfection need a daily exercise-cardio program to keep the wheels on the bus.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,106  
Sorry I'm late, had to get to an early morning meeting.

I had a nice harley ride in traffic to the customer's facility.

Last night I went home and as an act of service I built a funeral pyre for the duck killed by stray dogs and I conducted the event. The wife visited a couple times (strangely she and I seem to be getting along all of the sudden) and my 4 year old was inseperable, she hung out with me and wanted to do EVERYTHING I was doing. It was just like old times for she and I, Wife made her a PBJ, and made me a sandwich and then the baby and I had a picnic dinner tending the fire while it got dark... It was very sweet in my book.

Too soon to tell anything. I'm nose to the girnd stone working on my issues, and working on my career...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,107  
66F, looking good

Costco run today. That's a 180 mile round trip. Pretty much the whole day by the time we get home and put stuff away.
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,108  
2 tractors out in the elements. $500-1000 spent on a metal carport for the both of them will pay off in the long run. Example: $200 for a seat that last only 2 yrs sitting out in the weather.

My 2 cents

JD is in original seat, from 1986. Avery has a metal seat, and is original. Of course, they do get to sit under shade trees. It would brand my behind if I set them in the sun, and tried to ride them then, here in Texas.

I'll look into the carport for this summer. I live in a very high wind area, on a hill. Lost the hay barn roof twice since I've lived here, in spite of hurricane tie downs. Hard to get purchase for a carport, since about 6 inches down can be solid rock. It isn't that I want them to sit out, just would take more money than buying the carport to sit them under, as the anchoring would cost WAY more than the shelter. That is what I meant about no location.

Thanks for the suggestion, birddog!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,109  
Just an update...what 300U guy said about ball practice...there were snow flurries coming down here at 9 am and there still are 4 hours later, and he is about 50 miles east of me...BRRRRR.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,110  
Just an update...what 300U guy said about ball practice...there were snow flurries coming down here at 9 am and there still are 4 hours later, and he is about 50 miles east of me...BRRRRR.

While I would have loved to have had some of your rain, I'll pass onthe snow!