Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,121  
41 this morning going into 60s which is a lot cooler than yesterday. Yesterday was a hard day at work and today looks just as tough. Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,122  
49 degrees right now and heading to the low 60ç—´ today. Things look good for us throughout the rest of the week.
Getting ready to plant potatoes this week, only doing 200 pounds of seed this year.
We will be feeding us, the neighbors and the homeless I guess.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,123  
51 headed to 67, should be a nice partly cloudy day.

I turn 49 today. I'm not sure how today will go. I wonder if the wife and kids will acknowledge it, or with me in exile they will just blow it off. Seems petty to be worried about it. My buddy and his wife who are letting me live here have something planned so I will not feel unloved on my birthday (They truly are awesome people).

Coffee is good. Got another appt with my shrink/marriage counselor tonight. Looks like the big sales proposal we delivered is doing well in the selection process, and honestly the wife and I are doing better, and the baby totally wants me back, so... who knows... Maybe things are looking up.

Be well all of you,
God Bless,
David

Happy Birthday from me and all the TBN members here, David...you have a lot of us wishing you well and hoping your life becomes less of a struggle. I know it's hard, but try to concentrate of the positive issues like the fact you have a simply awesome buddy and spouse who are not going to give you a hard time about nearing the dreaded "50"...hopefully they will leave that to US next year...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,124  
Drinking hot coffee. 28 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 51 with rain this afternoon. Snow yesterday. But no accumulation. A day of rest before promised real spring weather comes to MI.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,125  
Happy Birthday from me and all the TBN members here, David...you have a lot of us wishing you well and hoping your life becomes less of a struggle. I know it's hard, but try to concentrate of the positive issues...

Thanks Bill!

I am trying to focus on the positives. Tuesday I got to play with the baby for like 4 hours... VERY POSITIVE!

Thanks again.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,126  
46 going up to mid sixties today, and high sixties all week and weekend, not a bad forecast at all.
And I'm sorry for you folk in the Midwest who seem to be getting way too much rain, but the storm that was supposed
to water my lettuce last night just blew around and didn't leave a drop. Bummer.

Perhaps planting lettuce in a remote garden without water or power was a bit optimistic...
I hauled water in 55 gallon barrels last year, and just not going to do it this year.
Will start a new thread on how to run six hundred feet of water line temporarily.

Last year, early on, I was hauling one of the full water barrels in the garden cart, last time for that, and it
rolled out on the hill. First I had to leap off and stop it going down the hill, and luckily it had shot off sideways.
So I'm trying to grapple this now mud covered, slippery plastic heavy pig on a hill, and I'm sure it would have made
one of those funny home videos. Finally had to drain some water out to get it loaded again. And from then on, the barrels went in the
back of the UTV which had no problem with them if I went slowly. What a hassle. Lot of barrels for a 5000 sf garden.

But it was either do it that way last year or not. This year, I was hoping that last year's wet spring would continue. But less so this year, so far..., and
many of the storms seem to fizzle out before they get to the East Coast. or they go North, NY and NE sure seem to be getting the water.
So without steady rain, the lettuce which is already trying to grow in clay and rocks is not going to impress. Much less live.
Hey Missouri, send me some water please...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,127  
we are suppose to have sunny day with 50 degrees,we did have about about a .25 inch of snow last night.hopefully that will be the last snowfall.its 33 and the birds are busy at the feeders.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,128  
Good Morning! 56˚ and cloudy. Slept with windows open and 2 quilts last night, enjoying the last of the cold.
Happy Birthday David!

Talking with a stoke victim at the gym (who is still having health issues) he is convinced Pork is healthy because TV commercials say it's "white" meat and he loves pork chops. I think I have a student.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,129  
Happy "49" David, funny though, this is the third straight year you've been 49!:rolleyes:

Speaking of 49, 49 degrees, heading to lower 60's today with a pretty few days on the way.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,130  
Good Morning! 56˚ and cloudy. Slept with windows open and 2 quilts last night, enjoying the last of the cold.
Happy Birthday David!

Talking with a stoke victim at the gym (who is still having health issues) he is convinced Pork is healthy because TV commercials say it's "white" meat and he loves pork chops. I think I have a student.:D
Sounds like you have a major job convincing!:D