Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,821  
65 going to mid eighties today. Summer is here, and great growing weather, with fog every morning.

20 kids died in that school, words cannot describe that loss. Hard to prepare for a Cat 4 or 5 but those folks in Tornado Alley
or anywhere near by sure need to find a better way. Forget the bathtub, maybe building codes should require a safe room.
Hard to be safe anywhere when the wind goes over 200 mph. And it's only May.

We all send our prayers and frankly I wonder how a group like us could help.
Have any of our members been affected?

/ Good morning!!!! #10,822  
66 headed to the mid eighties with a chance of afternoon thunder showers. Finally broke out the Tee shirts and put away the smart wool but who knows what next week will bring.

Got the farm mowed yesterday. The grass is in a 5 day cycle but my life works better in a 7 day cycle, oh well.

Had the first local strawberrys of the year yesterday. I ate the whole box. So good!!! Last year they started picking May 2.

My wife is away on Vacation. I have so many projects lined up that I will never get them done. I will be glad when she gets back so I will have to ease up a little.

My desk is covered with to do lists, project reminders and shopping lists. I have so many interesting projects that the trip to the JD dealer will have to wait till mid week. If you guys who moan about the high cost of JD parts just take a trip to the boat store you will see high.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #10,823  
Up at 0315. Driving by 530.

Ready for long, long day...

My situation is not improving... Such is life... Not much I can do.

Chance of T-Storms, hot and humid.

I am praying for OK... my hosts are from the area the storm hit...

Be well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,824  
morning everyone the news is all bad this morning them kids, that hurts to here of that. i'm in for helping if y'all know of anyone here on tbn that has lost there home or love one's let us know. got to mow grass all day when it dry's we got a one day break from rain and it's comming back wensday.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,825  
55*F, fog and rain, more rain expected all day.

My heart goes out to the folks hit by the tornadoes. It is very sad, lots of lives lost and changed forever in the space of a few minutes.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,826  
Good Morning! I know a lot of people are thinking about storm shelters today seeing the aftermath of Oklahoma. The devastation is so complete and inescapable above ground. Our prayers go out to them.

75˚ and a chance of rain this evening as that front line approaches.

edit - Blueriver from SE Oklahoma just posted on the Texas thread, he's OK.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,827  
I have several friends in OK, have heard from one so far and he's fine but he lives in NW Oklahoma. God be with them all.:weepy:
Low 70's now, 80's later. Got my deck joists all in yesterday afternoon, still need to install a few joist hangers to complete, then on to decking and rails and steps and whatever else my wife decides we need on this deck...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,828  
sunny this morning and 62 degrees going up to 76 today with more storms on the way.we had some nice rain over nite with thunder and lightning.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,829  
Terrible news from OK. I was surprised that a school, especially a elementary school, did not have some sort of shelter? Going to be warm here, maybe more T storms like we had last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,830  
Rain overnight and looks like it will continue all day with a high of 16C/61F.
Watched a bit of CNN last night, those twisters cause so much damage and death, so sad to hear of the chldren killed.