Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,831  
Good morning all. 72F forecast for clouding up and more thunderstorms this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,832  
70F, sunny

Back in my holes LOL
have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,833  
2013-05-22, 0412

52 degrees now and a high of 84 predicted. Like yesterday, we have a possibility of thunderstorms and rain.
I'm down two folks at work, which means I have to pick up the slack. In a foundry, that means getting out there checking castings on the line...hot, dirty work. Boy, by the end of the day (I work 10-11 hours per day), I'm am beat...getting too old for this stuff!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,834  
2013-05-22, 0412

52 degrees now and a high of 84 predicted. Like yesterday, we have a possibility of thunderstorms and rain.
I'm down two folks at work, which means I have to pick up the slack. In a foundry, that means getting out there checking castings on the line...hot, dirty work. Boy, by the end of the day (I work 10-11 hours per day), I'm am beat...getting too old for this stuff!
Take care and Pace yourself.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,836  
67 degrees this morning heading up to 84 chance of storms later today

/ Good morning!!!! #10,837  
54 going to 84! Had a cool front yesterday! Some got a good rain, but I think I just got spit on. I'll take the temps and be thankful no severe weather came with the front. There are a few small showers somewhat close, maybe one of them will drop a little moisture on me!

Y'all have a good day!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,838  
48*F and raining. We finally are getting our usual spring rains.

Roy, take it easy in the heat. I know what you mean about getting older, I don't bounce back from those long days like I used to.

Hope any nasty storms miss everyone today!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,839  
good morning 60 degrees headed to the 80's today. we hit 90 yesterday had some storm's in the area last night but not here. will plant some more garden today. i was glad to here the death toll in OK was not as bad a they said at first any loss of life is bad but so far not near what they said at first.everyone have a great day and keep the people in OK in your prayers as they atempt to recover and rebuild.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,840  
Got the coffee brewing. 66° with rain this morning. Heading to 75° with thunderstorms throughout the day. I was going to wash the 50 windows in our house today. Looks like rain is going to keep me from doing that. We need the rain. Grass looks like mid July with brown spots all over the place.
Good Morning All.