Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,631  
28F cloudy upper 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Last evening Boo appear 30+ feet from me he took good look and went laid down on his blanket 50+ from me,I sat just outside shed door use 4 gentle words over and over,must been the right words Boo feel a sleep.

Plans for today...8 hours at part store afterwards not sure.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,634  
Good Morning,
Ct, 28 going to 44 maybe ! It may be the vernal equinox on the calendar but doesn’t feel like spring to me ! 😉

The sun is out which is great, but not those warmer temps we had earlier this month !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,635  
Morning all, 33 going to 47 and partly cloudy.
Picked up and put down some driveway patch in some of the worst areas. Still more to do though. Hoping at some point neighbor can come up with his half to redo the shared road.

First Daffodils are finally open, a few weeks after the ones down the hill.

back to work,
20240318_165540.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,636  
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 5:00AM. Sunny. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.
That's as close to perfect weather as it gets around here.

Finished painting yesterday, now have to put the bathroom back together today.

Pulled the hubs off one side of the trailer at the end of the day and it looks like the inner wheel bearings have never been greased. The seals have to come out to get at them, and the one I removed came out damaged. Off to town for parts and other errands today.

I did manage to get the DR mower started by just adding gas and jumping it off a spare battery. It had been a very long time since I've used it, and I was confused as to how the controls worked. I mistakenly thought the hand lever on the left side worked like a motorcycle clutch: squeeze to disengage travel, so when I put it into reverse, it tried to back up over me. Since I already had the gear selector in my hand, I tried to shove it back into neutral, but overshot into first, causing it to reverse directions. I repeated that a couple times before I killed the engine by turning the key, ending the excitement. Once I read the operating instructions printed right there in front of me, I got it started again and calmly moved it up next to the garage without any additional histrionics. Gave it a quick Gunk bath, started it again to bake off the water, and it's ready to load. For the record, the left hand control gets squeezed to engage travel, and the kill lever on the top only works if the blade is engaged. :eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #187,637  
29 this morning high in 40s breezy high fire danger fires on 12 o’clock knob and Catawba going. Rough night last night

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #187,638  
Good morning! 38˚F Winters back, heading to a Spring Temp of 68˚ later with partly cloudy skies and wind shifting from North to South.

I'm thinking of whimping out of FireWise this morning since Winter returned. Will see when the Sun comes up. Dark and cold are not my friends I had enough of dark and cold on my early Sunday morning paper route in Houston in Februarys in my formative years.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,639  
good visit to dermatologists, nothing major and only one freezie.

have some house work to do this morning, need to get most of plant material out of living room.
nothing new to plant, and greenhouse is full. So far so good.

lots of daffodils blooming everywhere, crocuses, and even some magnolia trees trying to come out.