Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,111  
46 high in 60s woke up sugar level to high perfect all day still tired wife’s memory issues getting worse thinks I’m somebody else

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,115  
35F cloudy mid 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon mot sure yet.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,116  
good morning all
looks like a really nice day today, sunny and high around 55
I have no big plans for today but a small freestanding wood planter came in late yesterday so
that is going to get built this morning.
Landlady sent her helper back over to my house with two big lenten roses he dug up for me, she has way too many of them.
That will be fun to plant today.
I think that's all the excitement I can get into.

I hope Paul/PJS is doing ok and would love to hear from Ted.

I made a planter for a lady on the school board, need to get it out of the house asap, these vines grow like mad.
These are sweet peas and moon flowers.
moonflowers are sending up long tendrils in greenhouse that are wrapping around other plants and shelving.
so I need to go unwind stuff each day...

Attachments

• IMG_2992.JPG
    IMG_2992.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
   / Good morning!!!! #188,118  
34°
Should be a nice day, too nice to work inside.
Yesterday was more picture work, organizing and labeling the 5 I did so far. Think I will rescan the one large album that I first scanned 10 yrs ago.
When done I’ll put them on a share drive where the family can access them. That’s a next week rainy day project. Calling for rain the first half of the week.
Buppies, praying the sugar gets under control.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,120  
Good Morning
It’s 38° under a brilliant, cloudless sky. Supposed to make it to 50 with moderate winds. Perfect weather for drying things out.

Yesterday I was productive in the cleanup department, I gave the trusty Bridgeport a good cleaning and lubrication. It does have a single point lube pump, but that doesn’t do the quill or gearbox.

IMG_4052.jpg

Continued on to some horizontal surfaces, then went over to friend’s house to reinstall the carb that I removed and cleaned from his pressure washer. After I got home grandson came up and removed all the driveway markers and put them away.

Then I spent some time with autodesk fusion 360, as I’m pretty sure that I will use it to create the g code to operate the plasma cutter that I ordered. I will likely end up using it to create the drawings as well, but for now I can import the dxf files that I have already created.

Today I’m going to hitch the dump trailer to the tractor and pick up 8 yards of mulch to tidy up all the beds around the house. The wife says I’ve got to accomplish this before I leave for training next week. Should be no problem as long as it stays dry.

I’d like to spend some more time getting comfortable with Fusion, the CNC table will likely arrive while I’m in Kansas, and I’d like to be ready to go when it gets here.

And there is plenty to do to make room for it in the shop. We are taking the family out to dinner for DIL’s birthday this evening, the band will be waiting for me when I get back. It will be an early dinner, can’t miss the grandson’s bedtime, which will work out well for playing music afterwards.