Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,841  
2014-09-21, 0706

45 right now...a bit overcast. We should see the upper 70's today and a bit cloudy.

I got most of my chores done yesterday, but I do need to finish mowing when it warms up...

/ Good morning!!!! #24,842  
Morning all, 61F heading to 70F with scattered showers. Slowly unpacking at the new house. Need to make room in the garage for the Massey.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,843  
56 this morning high of 84 later. Rain and storms this afternoon then a cool down for the upcoming week. The job yesterday went well and owner was happy so that's all that matters. Picked up chain saw and leaf blower from shop yesterday so now ready for fall work. Son is in from college so enjoy the day I know we will. Good Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #24,844  
Balmy 61F cloud here and cloud there more clouds chance t-storm later on today.
Lone doe feeding on apples doesn't seem to have care in the world,turkeys checking new mow fields this morning.
Not much plan for today just puttering maybe catch little of the race.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,845  
Beautiful Day here. Rained some overnight. Seems like the humidity has dropped, and it's a cool 73. Going to the low 90s. Everything is green, which is a nice change.

Working on the sink in the horse trailer today. We have water to the shower, but not the sink. Obviously a blockage somewhere. Hope I can find it. Hopefully I can get in a ride today.

Happy day to all.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,846  
52 and Rain this Morning,turning sunny later with a high of 60.the Leaves are turning color fast.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,847  
70 this am. Headed to 80. Rain missed us and it's not back in forecast till next weekend.

Good day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,848  
74F and no rain last 24 hours. Bit warm this early.

Gonna watch some football, then off to Hilotown for a late brunch buffet with some friends. Lots of shrimp and crab legs mmmmmm

Be safe
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #24,849  
Good Afternoon. 1225, sunny, 87F with 56% humidity. We have reached our forecast high already, and the low for tonight is supposed to be 66F.

I didn't really get to sleep in {0800} but I always nap during the race anyway. Speaking of racing, I watched last night's Nationwide race earlier, I'm watching the F1 Grand Prix from Singapore now, and will watch the Cup race later. If there is any time left over, I might check on some football.

Mamma called earlier to say she had a visitor at midnight last night. Someone had drove through the fence at the end of "Larro" Road where it T's into crossroad. She was scared to let them in and told them to come back today. Margie and I walked up there to have a look, and they did drive all the way through the fence and turn around in the pasture. Margie noticed there were no skid marks. Well a few minutes ago Mamma called back to say they had come back today, and the lady said their brakes had gave out. At least she hit the barb wire fence and not the huge posts or stock gates. It would have been a lot worse if that had happened.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #24,850  
78F and sunny @ 14:00 ...

Had a hard time falling asleep last night/this morning ...

Got the sawhorses welded up last night ...

IMG_1586.jpg

Almost felt like I was committing a crime, welding those old beams to the nice, new purty sawhorse legs ...

Here's a large part of the problem - the top cross beams are warped/bent:

IMG_1588.jpg

I didn't realize just how much ... until I put the second one on top of the first, in order to clean up some stuff before welding it to the sawhorse legs.

A good example of why one might want to use stitch welding rather than one long continuous weld wherever possible ... those bends were caused solely by welding pieces of angle to the rectangular tubes and using a continuous weld ...

More is not always better.

I'm sure it will do for the time being ... but it's less than ideal to be sure.