Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,711  
Post whoring is an honorable pastime!:D

The easiest way to boost your post count, without being annoying, is to just go and say "welcome to TBN" to the new members...

That can take you all day.

Just a thought...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,712  
Good Mornning! 47 @ 8:12 clear and sunny with temps mid 70's and rain at 3pm through dark tonight dropping to mid 30's. Have to go pay a traffic ticket and support my neighboring community before my 10 day grace expires over weekend and warrant issued. Obstruction of traffic:confused: no points, just$145. fine.:mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,713  
Getting close to 7AM and the sun is out. :) :licking:
Looking at a high of around 11C or 52F, kind of nice after some cool days. Coffees made so got to get that first cup and then off to do animal chores.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,714  
good morning everyone i got to get the mowers going if the fog will lift and grass dry a litle bit a little behind now had a inch and half of rain first of week and man stuff is really growing now well here comes the sun so got a go everyone have a wonderful day what ever you are doing:):)

/ Good morning!!!! #2,715  
The easiest way to boost your post count, without being annoying, is to just go and say "welcome to TBN" to the new members...

That can take you all day.

Just a thought...
David
I do that sometimes, but only to give the newbies a warm welcome. There are no ulterior motives.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,716  
I do that sometimes, but only to give the newbies a warm welcome. There are no ulterior motives.

YEAH, SURE....I am going to tell these guys how you constantly piggybacked on my threads over on LMF and that's why I left...

And as far as postwhoring goes, do you guys realize this silly thread is up to 272 pages now, and the same bunch of us are basically the only ones contributing to it now. Now, you COULD call us postwhores, but none of us are as bad as the group that is participating in that inane "Chronicles" thread elsewhere on TBN.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,717  
YEAH, SURE....I am going to tell these guys how you constantly piggybacked on my threads over on LMF and that's why I left...

And as far as postwhoring goes, do you guys realize this silly thread is up to 272 pages now, and the same bunch of us are basically the only ones contributing to it now. Now, you COULD call us postwhores, but none of us are as bad as the group that is participating in that inane "Chronicles" thread elsewhere on TBN.

I actually had no idea that this would go on for this long. It took about a week for me to realize that it was going to keep adding posts apparently forever. I kinda like it now, it gives me some folks to say good morning to. I am in a very rural area, and no close neighbors. And none that I can drop in on for coffee!!! I think the net has either saved my sanity or kept me from doing a lot of work since I retired. Probably some of both?

/ Good morning!!!! #2,718  
I would prefer to be a post prostitute but nobody will pay me to post!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,719  
I actually had no idea that this would go on for this long. It took about a week for me to realize that it was going to keep adding posts apparently forever. I kinda like it now, it gives me some folks to say good morning to. I am in a very rural area, and no close neighbors. And none that I can drop in on for coffee!!! I think the net has either saved my sanity or kept me from doing a lot of work since I retired. Probably some of both?

If you lived closer to me I would meet you for breakfast a few times a week as I too miss the morning chitchat (read bulls***) with former co workers. There is one newly retired, newly joined member here on TBN who lives in the township adjoining mine but he seems to have no interest in getting together. I am basically the only retired guy in this area, the rest of my neighbors are still slaving away for a living.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,720  

If you lived closer to me I would meet you for breakfast a few times a week as I too miss the morning chitchat (read bulls***) with former co workers. There is one newly retired, newly joined member here on TBN who lives in the township adjoining mine but he seems to have no interest in getting together. I am basically the only retired guy in this area, the rest of my neighbors are still slaving away for a living.

If I were retired, and lived closer, I'd join you both a couple times a week just for the BS and good company.

I love living out in the sticks, but my friends don't come over as often and I'm a people kind of guy.

Thank God for TBN or I'd be stir-crazy...

David